Verified Reviewer

I'm not sure how this works but I had a bunch of money dropped on me by a modder and the RockStar solution is to suspend the account which I have no issue with but then you want to reset the account completely as well... this doesn't make sense.

Let's face it if you do that it is basically says to me I should mod the game when I get back in to recover my stuff. Something I hate the idea of doing. I'm prepared to take the hit on the suspension but if you're telling me that I lose all the hard work I put into the game what choice do I have?

You need to rethink the policy of taking everything off first time offenders (who aren't modders) because you're creating more modders. I was able to contact the modder who dropped money and they have not been suspended or had any action taken against them.

Is this fair?

If you had done this without the account reset I'd have given up the modders name but since you haven't I see no reason to help keep the game honest.

The fact that modding is an option in the game is not my fault and RockStar should take some of the responsibility here.

So I'll ask that my account is left intact after the suspension. I'll avoid modders as best I can.

Don't take this away from me because of someone else's actions, I don't want to be a modder, I just want to play to relax.

Preferred solution: Don't reset my account.

Comments

#1924154

You spent the modded money right? How are you entitled to anything if you had that monetary advantage? You deserve nothing.

#1924307
@PissedConsumer1924154

What I deserve is open to debate, however if the account is reset and they do this to anyone who had modder money dropped on them it encourages those people to mod to get their stuff back. More modders = more problems like this.

Rockstar Games Reviews