1.3

Please note that i have been suspended for no reason. i have not been online for the past few days, due to that my internet connection was interrupted by my supplier.

i believe my account has been hacked. i was also unable to log into my account after receiving this email been suspended. note that for the past 2 years i have had no reason mode/*** on this account.everything i did was legit. i am also not happy that now RockStar want/will erase my processes.

after all the time i have spent / invested on the game. I ask that you please look into this account. as i said...i did not *** or mod, as i was not online for the past few days +/-10days if not longer. please assist...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i understand all your rules and the rules of RockStar as i previously mentioned on my earlier email... if you look again at my previous email...were i said...my account was hacked, i was NOT online for the past few days. i have no reason to ***...why would i *** after 2 year of hard work. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i have not been online for the past few days, due to that my internet connection was interrupted by my supplier.

i believe my account has been hacked. i was also unable to log into my account after receiving this email been banned. note that for the past 2 years i have had no reason mode/*** on this account.everything i did was legit. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i am also not happy that now RockStar want/will erase my processes.

after all the time i have spent / invested on the game. I ask that you please look into this account. as i said...i did not *** or mod, as i was not online for the past few days +/-10days if not longer. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ above is all the emails i sent...

the only reply i get is... Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. GTA Online bans are triggered by a number of factors, including modding in GTA Online, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, manipulating protected game data and code, or otherwise interfering with other players’ game play experience.

who must i kill to get someone to get this matter looked into... if anyone as an idea...please let me know

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Rockstar Games Cons: Customer service.

• GTA5

Comments

I Got Banned after 2 hours of being unsuspeded,

first Rockstar support confirm by email that they suspended me by error.

then they say that they can not find any illegal activities on my account, but there is nothing else they can do. i will just remain banded after 950 hours of game play...

really Rockstar...to whom did you sell my account to???