Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.4
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 14, 2020

Got my authenticator to work, Now I can play my game :) :).

Update by user Nov 14, 2020

I have yet to get a response from them. I will wait, 48 hrs before I send another response regarding this poor service sight.

Original review updated by user Nov 14, 2020

When I try to log into my social club to play Grand Theft Auto V, it will ask for the authentication code. That is fine, however, I have lost the authenticator and I need it taken off my acct in order to play and set up a NEW authenticator.

I have tried to go through Support.RockStarGames.com and that does not even help me either unless I am logged in, which I cannot do without my authenticator.

And what is the purpose of having a support customer phone number when it directs us to your support site which I still cannot use without authentication????

This is the worst customer service I have EVER experienced in a gaming site. All I want to do is play my Grand Theft Auto Game which I paid full price for at the retail store and registered my activation code with. But I need to have the authenticator taken off PLEASE!!

I have emailed you guys and you keep sending me a response to go to your support site which does not help me at all.

Someone needs to get off their butts and help me and everyone else you intend to ignore on your damn support website.

You need to make it easier for people to get assistance properly. Like actually having people answer the phone number to your support line, or actually having people available for live chat to assist, or to be able to email and reach out to your support group directly whether they can get into their account or NOT!!!!

User's recommendation: Don't use the support.rockstargames.com site. They ignore you!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Help with my Authenticator issue PLEASE!!!!!! I should not have to go about it this way!!!.

Rockstar Games Pros: Awesome games.

Rockstar Games Cons: Bad customer service.

Comments