Hi rockstar, I am not happy that I am the only one of my tons of friends that hasn't got the sponsor vehicles for free (burgershot etc). To make up for it can you make th care free for me or give me 1 million gta dollars or have an update where there is a car trading system. You have no idea how pissed I am and really love those cars. Not buying them because my friends got them for free. I have a social club account clearly, higher level than most of my friends and in the same crew.

Kind regards (sort of) Kyranasaurous

P.S Kyranasaurous is my Xbox one gamer tag and the one you should send cash or vehicles to.

This person wrote the review because of "malfunction i think, value of loss actually 1'577'000 gta dollars" of rockstar games grand theft auto video game from Rockstar Games and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rockstar Games to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was glitch for mee. Author liked the most game itself. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockstar Games for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockstar Games?

Comments