2.8

I purchased a SharkCard to get an Opressor MK II from the Warstock Page. When i went back in the game, i noticed that it wasnt showing up in my Garages at all.

I was advised to go through the interaction menu to call my MOC Truck & tjen call for personal vehicle. Tje Opressor MK II didnt come, A Green 2-Door Sports Car Came then a Vortex Bike popped up. This is very annoying. All the vehicles i have in the other garages are the ones i received free through the Enterprise Start Up Pack, But Still No Opressor MK II.

I was also told to do a video. I have an old phone & its hard to do. I understand your policy but it makes me feel like im lying. The Proof Is The Pudding.

Youre Showing I Have The Opressor MK II In My Account, But I Cant Even Access Or Use The Vehicle At All.

I Pray That This Is Resolved Soon Because. Its Getting Very Frustrating While Trying To My Other Missions,Plus Im Having To Purchase More SharkCards Just To Get The Things That Ive Lost To Keep My Buisnesses Up & Running.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Shark Refill Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments