Overland, Missouri
2.9
Ease of Use

Red Dead Redemtion 2 should have been tested Thoroughly before releasing.I told them about the payouts for the mission on my first suggestion to them.I mention they gave us no money in the beginning of the game and the missions paid Squat.So they paid me 75 gold bars.Wow lets see in GTA 5 they gave us a substantial amount of money .I just bought $50.00 worth of gold bars.Go try and buy provision only to sit there and buy a can every 15 seconds be for it will let you purchase another.For some reason there is a long pause.I went to the can good wheel and I had two cans of food.And none in my satchel.I wanted to buy a nice rifle only to find they cost just as much as a rifle in todays money 2018.I guess I’ll get on it in a couple years and see if anything’s changed after paying out $100 for the game.I know its a habbit or can be a habbit just like smoking or any other habbit when complaing.I dont like complaing it makes us sound like little babbies who didnt get to have there way.But Im asking you Rockstar please address the problems so I can play the most Awesome ,Graphical Game I have ever got to play.This has to be the best work all of you have done and I selute all of you for making this game even possiable.Absolutely Outstanding.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption Video Game.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments