Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How to connect logitech g29 to gta 5

How to connect it

1 answer
According to the community posts at support.rockstargames.com, GTA 5 does not officially support steering wheels. You may need to find and install some drivers from an outside source to connect your Logitech g29 to GTA 5. Please note that GTA Online may ban you for installing anything into the game. If you do get banned, your online account will be completely reset, with no appeals being accepted for the ban.
Advertisements

How to get money back from buying something on accident

I was looking at the festival bus and and accidentally bought it

#1812029
According to Rockstar Games Support, there are no refunds for any in-game purchases including properties, vehicles, or in-game currency. All sales are final whether accidental or not.
View

How can I get back to where I was?

I have been set back to legal 11 after all my hard work had all my money taken off me and my apartment taken off me the only thing they have left me with is 11 dollars someone help!!!

1 answer
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get back. Please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com. You may also try to get help via the Rockstar Games social networks.
View

How to transfer my ps4 account to my Xbox account .

1 answer
Based on quora.com, it’s impossible to transfer your account from ps to Xbox. However, you will be able to transfer games. Games like Destiny 2, Rocket league and World of Tanks (warships) that utilize cross-save and play, you just need to login to your account. All the saved data is saved on their side on the server so as long as you are logging into your account it doesn't matter if you are on Xbox PS4 mobile anything like that.
View

Why am I still in bad sports when I did my time ??

Okay I just did 8 months in bad sports I was supposed to be out yesterday but it’s still saying I’m still classified as bad sport and I need help with that

1 answer
If you experience any technical issues with the game, you should contact Rockstar Games customer support via email at support@***.com

DEERHUNTER20

by Iann m

request a callback

If i buy the gta 5 premium edition does it come with the full version of gta 5

by Jay n Dcf

If i buy the gta 5 premium edition does it come with the full version of gta 5

View

Is it possible that I can get a refund on the khanjali in gta online. I spent about 4 million on it and it was a waste

by Samuel D Tcu

Any time I use it and get close to griefers they kill themselves or call in mark two oppressors and I would die instantly. I would like a refund and like it out of my facility.

Rank me up to 1800

by Omar m Xgq

I was playing gta 5 online so a modder derank me from 1800 to 1 and the rp are now -715980/800

View

How do i get a crew patch switched over to another account

by Kevin M Nvr

I lost my account info and I had to make a new one and I forgot my password and is there a way to switch an crew patch from another person.

View

Why have I been getting these error codes?

by Evan A Zzk

I have been getting two error codes every time I sign into red dead redemption 2 online [error: 0x2001****] and [error: 0x9935****] any solutions to these error codes? I’ve been trying to get in online for months!

View

When will I receive my bonus money

by Ciaran M Qnt

A few days ago I had purchased to shark cards while it was an 80% bonus I bought the $3,500,000 shark card And the $1,250,000 shark card (in that order) but I have only received the 80% bonus on the $1,250,000 shark card and not the $3,500,000 shark card , I hope this can be fixed and I’m able to receive the bonus money as per the offer.

View

How can u fix outfit glitches

Every time I try to do something my outfit glitches off and I’m just wearing default clothes can’t even keep em save to the horse can’t even keep my collector outfit saved in my outfitter can only wear bounty hunter outfit someone help me solve this I wanna use my custom outfits

View

How can I get into my account if I lost my 2 step device?

I lost my 2 step device and now I can't get into my social club please help me.

1 answer
According to Rockstart FAQs, if you lost your two-step verification device you should contact the Rockstar Games support team. They will assist you in updating your settings.
View

can you ban my friend ttv_fazedream_xd

he called mercenaries on me and he tried to kill me ty

1 answer
According to Rockstar Games FAQs, in order to report a user, you should contact Rockstar Games customer service via email at support@***.com
View

Your announcement of $100**** if you play online never received after playing and I'm confused

1 answer
Regarding any announcements and money transfers, you should consult Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@***.com

When will there be a bully 2

1 answer
Unfortunately, the Rockstar games website doesn't give the necessary information. It is better to contact Rockstar Games customer service via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

I'm trying to play GTA5 LspdFR on PS4 and it not allowing me please help.

by Trevian D

When do I get my money

There was a message on the load in screen that says you've been selected and I get $6,400,000 bonus cash in GTA5 online in 72 hours but it has been four days and I still haven't received the money so will I ever receive it

1 answer

Your question is quite specific It is better to consult Rockstar Games customer service via email support@***.com

Can I have a refund on my two Pegasus vehicles

Xbox one and my gamer tag is RIP Napalm

1 answer

According to Rockstar Games warranty information, if for any reason you find defects in the Storage Media, or if you are unable to install the software on your home or portable computer, you may return the software and all accompanying materials to the place you obtained it for a full refund. This limited warranty does not apply if you have damaged the software by accident or abuse.

Questions 189