Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

I tied to buy a facility and I bought a bunker I was just wonder if I could get a refund on that?

by Landon F Rxd

I

I need a refund from my bunker Because I want to buy the facility

Advertisements

Why y'all taking everyone's cash? Is it to sell more shark cards?

by Noah E Alv

Alright, so, I logged on to gta online to see all my money gone. I only had like 100k (made legitimately), but it's still kind if annoying to have to make it all back.

Made a little bit of it back last night to see its gone this morning. Nobody else has my account information, so it's gotta be an error on rockstar's part or something.

Can I play gta5 on android mobile

Please help me

1 answer

At first, GTA 5 was released only for XBox and PlayStation but now it is available for Windows and mobile phone too. Well, it is not available for Android officially but many people modded this game and made this game able to run on Android OS.
View

How do i get out of bad sport

by Chase T Vok

how do I get out of Bad sport, it will not let me out.

View

why dose my business not allow me in

by Matthew s Qzd

my cocaine lockup and counterfit cash business arent allowing me to enter or even show up as if I own them but it showes i own them in my motorcycle club

View

Quick question that I would love to know

by Daniel A Mxl

Why is the bounty feature locked? All of a sudden it just has a lock where u go to place a bounty on someone, I know it’s an old game on last gen but don’t think that’s a reason to disable it, I was going for the platinum

when is gta 6

by sebastian a Dsy

View

can I get money an rp plz

by Cody A Ygj

timmy_the_kil059 was modding on ps4 and take my money it was 300****. and my rp was 9999. now it was 17 rp

View

Why don't I have my twitch prime rewards

by Gauge B

I skipped the tutorial when I got the game. It's been over 72hours and I haven't received my rewards what do I do

View

How can i get my deluxo that i won from the casino back?

I went on to GTA online today and ended up winning the deluxo from the casino. I was driving it around, then i went off my ps4 after 30 minutes.

However i was just online, and couldnt find it anywhere.

I tried mechanic, impound, insurance, and all my garages but it wasnt there. How can i get it back, as i doubt i will win the car again this week?

1 answer
According to support.rockstargames.com you should check if the deluxo is destroyed or not. If it is, call the mor motor insurance in GTA online to make a claim. If not, then check your MOC and Avenager see if your deluxo is at there or not. If these also didn't work, submit a ticket to Rockstar Support to help you figure it out.
View

Why do i keep getting booted out of online rdr2 during trader moonshiner bounty hunter missions

by Robert G Zlb

I keep doing mission and getting booted out

View

Specifically why I was put into a restricted lobby and having to wear a hat that said Dunce for five days

by Daniel S Pna

I’m still waiting to hear back in response to what I EXACTLY did in the game that Warranted you guys making me wear this stupid dunce hatFor 5 days. And on top of that I noticed for those five days whenever I tried to join an open wheel race I could never find a race.

But as soon as that hat came off it wasn’t an issue at all ? I’ve sent messages every day and have not heard anything back in the last three or four days. Tell you what I give you your game back you give me my money back we go our separate ways because this is a joke. Jonathan A.

Jonathan A. 12752 Answers • 99% Helpful Hi! My name is Jonathan, I'm a Rockstar Games Expert. I'm not able to see in your account to see exactly what you did but actions that can get you in bad sport are destroying personal vehicles, quitting missions and getting reported.

You'd have to have done that otherwise you'd not get into bad sport lobby. If you avoid those actions in the future you should not get into bad sport again. Let me know if you have any other questions. Regards, Jonathan Are you kidding me this game is called grand theft auto.

It’s about stealing cars drugs and taking people’s crap For the most part. So not only do you make somebody were that stupid hat you also put them in the lobby that restricts their playFor five days are you kidding me. So since you can’t see inside my account who can you put me in touch with that can. Because I wanna know What I did so bad that you guys restrict my gameplay and make me wear a stupid hat like that For five days.

Or just give me my money back that I paid for the game I’ll give you the disk back because I don’t wanna play this game anymore anyways ? Jonathan A. Jonathan A. 12752 Answers • 99% Helpful I told you the actions that can put you in the bad sport it really doesn't matter which one it is, you just want to avoid that altogether.

Since it's 5 days it means you were also in bad sport before and the length of time keeps going up, so if you get in there again it will be longer next time. Jonathan A.

Jonathan A. 12752 Answers • 99% Helpful As for a refund if you bought it directly from Rockstar it's not possible to get a refund and if you bought it elsewhere it's also likely not possible to get a refund since you've opened it and played the game, but you can still check if you did buy it elsewhere.

View

Why I can’t save parachutes on my player

by Roman J Hoi

It falls off every time I try

View

How do I get my money back?

by Aiden L Hde

So I accidentally bought a Marshall fir 500,000$ and I did not mean to buy it and can I get my money back

View

How can I get my money back ?

by Kervin S Nas

Accidentally deleted my character. I bought the criminal enterprise pack.

And bough a pack .now I have to start all over again. I still have the criminal enterprise building and stuff except the money, I need my money back Since every thing I bought with the money is going.

View

I got the podium car but it’s not in my garage

by Bryce M Xka

So I was lucky enough to get the car but it never showed up in any of my garages. What do I do?

Twitch Prime Rewards

by Khue T

Hi, My name is Khue To. I started playing GTA V online a week or two ago.

I skipped the GTA online tutorial without thinking much of it but soon found out after that I am not able to claim my twitch prime loot without doing so.

I was wondering if there is a way for me to claim the reward? Thank you for your time, Khue To

View

Where is my money from the heist I completed?

It didn’t give me the money I earned after completing the diamond casino heist. I got off right after I beat it and I got 650,000 from it.

I got back on hours later and I don’t have the money anymore. All it says is I just have the hacking device prep done and nothing else.

The day before also I lagged out during it as well and it restarted all my peeps just saying I had the hacking device one done. I believe my arcade and heist is glitched.

1 answer

According to Rockstar Games FAQs your problem is popular among other customer of this company. Try to contact Rockstar Games customer service via email support@***.com for additional information about the money.

How can I get refunded?

I bought an insurgent in gta 5, 2 days ago and still have not received it, I tried calling mors mutual insurance, tried the mechanic, and I even let my Xbox idle for 2 hours, and still have not received it, I don’t know what else to do.

1 answer
According to Rockstar Games refund policy you have 14 days after purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if:
  • the transaction included physical goods, virtual currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item;
  • there are more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction.
View

How do I get my character back

by shawn m Lxb

One of my kids deleted my profile how do I get my profile back as far as my character and my planes and cars and such

Questions 187