Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How can I get my car back

Did a mission and left it go back in and my car if gone the *** fire

1 answer
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get the car back on the company website. Please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team for assistance. You should submit your request at support.rockstargames.com.
Advertisements

How do I get my cars on the ifruit app?

I signed into the ifruit app with the social club and I tried to make a new plate but it's not showing my social club name or any of my cars

1 answer
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about possible issues with the ifruit app when signing in with the social club on the company website. Please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by submitting your request in the Rockstar Games community;
View

How can I get a refund on shark cards

I tried a glitch for a shark card and I thought it was working so I kept doing but then my cousin call me and my mom and said that I spent money on his account over 250$

1 answer

According to the comments posted at reddit.com and quora.com, Rockstar Games does not have the in-game refund system. Anyway, you may try to request a refund by contacting the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

In GTA Online how do you sell the ramp buggy if you can't can I please have it refunded.

I perched the ramp buggy in GTA Online about 1 month ago and now I no longer want it.

1 answer
According to the comments posted at reddit.com as well as at steamcommunity.com, you cannot sell the GTA items.
To get more information about the GTA Online terms and conditions, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.
View

I have lost my authenticator code

by Tiasia

My I dropped my phone in the pool and it won't work, so I got a new phone and don't have the authenticator app anymore

View

I had bought a shark card and activated it on rockstar but money has not showed up in gta online.

by Shareef

View

I don’t remember my password for rockstarcblue for me to change my password

by Mayco

Gta5 online

by Bigbey

I dont no whats going on i can't drive my vehicles in my garages on gta5 online its been like this for and month but I can call them out sometime my cars shows up not listed I dont no if its and bug or somebody trying to *** me I dont no

How do I get my 500 thousand

I did not get my 500 thousand for this month even though it sent me a message that I will

1 answer
As stated at dexerto.com, to get a $500,000 bonus, the player should log in to GTA Online during the month. The bonus should be deposited directly to the player's Maze bank account in-game within seven days.
If you have any issues with the bonus, please submit a support ticket to Rockstar at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
View

I can’t go on gta online

by Herny

When I try to go on gta online it says timed out loading player data

View

I didn’t get my monthly bonus

by Jae

I got a message from Xbox live on June 2 and it said that my $500,000 bonus of GTA five money would be here within seven days and I still haven’t got it and it’s been way over seven days

View

Do you have to have a social club to be in a crew

I have a player who join my crew and just told me he didn't have a social club and someone said you don't have to be in one to join a crew in gtav online for gtav

1 answer
As stated at socialclub.rockstargames.com, to create a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click on the Crews tab at the top of the screen;
  • click Create a Crew;
  • choose your Crew type and enter the Crew details;
  • click SAVE THIS CREW.

To join a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • open Online tab in the game menu;
  • choose Crews from the list;
  • click the action button on the group's name;
  • select Join the crew.

To leave a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click Crews at the top and on the right side of the page;
  • click leave the crew.
View

How can I play gta v in pc online what I have to buy to play gta v

1 answer
As stated at tomsguide.com, to play GTA 5 on PC, you'll need to download the Epic Games Store launcher and create an Epic Games account at epicgames.com/store/en-US/.

There you should be able to get Grand Theft Auto 5.
The minimum system requirements are:
  • Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600;
  • 4GB of RAM;
  • an Nvidia 9800GT/AMD 4870 or better;
  • 72GB of storage to run the game.

PEGASUS VEHICLES

by Lanitra

so i bought a blimp because i saw another player in a session with one that was customized and it never showed up on the list of vehicles when i call PEGASUS and i also bought a titan for about 1mill because supposedly you can carrie a vehicle in the back and it would stay in one place but when ever i go to take off the vehicle is moving around and causes an explosion so how can i get rid of them and get my money back because buying those is a huge waste of money

I need Billions of gta5 money

by Breeana

I am broke I need money fast in GTA

I got money dropped on

by Lelan

So I was afk for like 3 minutes then a hacker made me spawn to the guy and dropped 255,000,000$ on me. And I play on PS3

How can I get a refund

I lost all of my weapons and had to buy them all again. Cost me around 2 million as had to buy all ammo again too

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games community, if you lost the weapons, you may try to restart the game and clear game cache.

To request a refund, please look up your order and use the request a refund option to submit your request.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games refund policy, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

My business doesn't product the supplies

by Magdalena

So I started a cocaine lockup just yesterday I was excited because i was grindibg for it but when i went to get supplies for the 3rd it wasn't producing anything but my supplies went down.. I need help plz

View

I just did the casino heist and didn’t get my money

by Deseree

RDR2 Legendary Hunts Stopped

by JoeyBones

I have hunted the Bear, Buck, and Coyote. I had to load a game where I ha previously not killed the Coyote and now I can do no legendary hunts at all. The message you are now entering legendary animal territory doesn't even show up.

Questions 248