Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I got money dropped on

by Lelan

So I was afk for like 3 minutes then a hacker made me spawn to the guy and dropped 255,000,000$ on me. And I play on PS3

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I get a refund

I lost all of my weapons and had to buy them all again. Cost me around 2 million as had to buy all ammo again too

Edward Burton
According to the Rockstar Games community, if you lost the weapons, you may try to restart the game and clear game cache.

To request a refund, please look up your order and use the request a refund option to submit your request.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games refund policy, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

My business doesn't product the supplies

by Magdalena

So I started a cocaine lockup just yesterday I was excited because i was grindibg for it but when i went to get supplies for the 3rd it wasn't producing anything but my supplies went down.. I need help plz

View

I just did the casino heist and didn’t get my money

by Deseree

RDR2 Legendary Hunts Stopped

by JoeyBones

I have hunted the Bear, Buck, and Coyote. I had to load a game where I ha previously not killed the Coyote and now I can do no legendary hunts at all. The message you are now entering legendary animal territory doesn't even show up.

View

The Gta action figures are being weird

by Brandilyn

I have 97/100 action figures in gta5 and i have double checked all the locations and can't find out what is happening, help me

View

If possible could you please send me a free megalodon shark card because I didn't get the money after paying for it

by Arletta

I was trying to get the megalodon shark card but apparently it said I have the money but I didn't get it can you please give me a free megalodon shark card if possible

View

How to use a pc account on xbox

I recently got an xbox and i want to play my pc account on it.

Edward Burton
According to the Rockstar Games support section, transfers between platforms were removed from the game as of March the 6th, 2017. You can create a new character and play on Xbox, and your PC character will be as you left it.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the company support section at support.rockstargames.com.

Hanger refund

by Subrina

My nine year old cousin was playing my Xbox when I was at school and he accidentally brought a LSIA Hanger that was 125**** million

View

I have create account but upto now it didn't verify

by Kory

In Need of Assistance

by Tahnee

I was try to see if yall can put the money in my account from twitch prime

View

How to get my account back

So I lost all my data

Edward Burton

In order to recover access to your account, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com and provide them with full detail regarding your issue.

GTA 5 for Android.

by Aminah

View

How can I download gta 5 android ????????

Edward Burton
According to the “How to Get GTA 5 on Android? 3 Proven Ways to Play Like on PC” article posted in the Vortex blog, GTA V is not available on Android. Despite the impressive growth in Android phone development, they still aren’t well-equipped to run games like GTA 5. GTA 5 is not available on Google Play Store.
However, you may try to play GTA 5 on an Android phone using Vortex, the cloud gaming service that allows you to play high-end games. You should complete the following steps:
  • Download the Vortex App on Google Play Store;
  • Install the app and sign up with your login details;
  • Choose GTA 5 from the list of games;

For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633.
View

Can I please have my progress back rockstar please

I’m very sorry for doing the casino glitch I’m very sorry and I would if you pleaseee give me my progress back it’s the only game play one of the best games in the ‼

Edward Burton
To get the progress back, please send a corresponding request to the Rockstar Games support team. You may reach out to them via the support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

the car was vanished why?

I play gta5 story mode but when i purchaes a car some time letter the car was vanished why? I want solutions.....

Edward Burton
According to Rockstar Games Support, if your car is suddenly missing, you can get it back. When exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved.
If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, you should submit a request for support on the company website and provide:
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Social Club Nickname of affected account;
  • Date/Time that the problem occurred;
  • Detailed description of the problem (what is missing and how you know it's missing).

View

How can I get my rockstar games account unlinked from my epic games account.

I linked the wrong rockstar games account that doesn’t have my progress from Xbox one.

Edward Burton
According to the “Unlinking an account from Social Club” article posted at rockstargames.com, there exist two ways of unlinking an account from your Social Club account, depending on whether or not the account is a Steam account or not.
For Non-Steam Accounts:
  • Log into socialclub.rockstargames.com;
  • Select Settings in the top-right drop-down menu;
  • Select Linked Accounts;
  • Unlink the chosen account you have linked to this Social Club Account.

For Steam Accounts:
Please submit a support request to disconnect your Steam account from your Social Club account with the following information:
  • The nickname for the Social Club account you want unlinked;
  • The Steam ID64 for the Steam account you want unlinked:
    • Under View > Settings > Interface select 'Display Steam URL address bar when available';
    • Select OK;
    • Under your Profile Name select Profile;
    • Select Edit Profile in the top-right;
    • Clear any Custom URL settings from your profile;
    • Select Save Changes;
    • Under your Profile Name and Select Profile again;
    • Copy the URL displayed at the top of the screen.
    • A screenshot showing your profile logged into Steam with your Steam Profile and SteamID clearly visible on the screen.

View

How do I delete my account

I don't won't this account

Edward Burton
According to Rockstar Games Support, if you would like to have your Social Club account deleted, please sign in to the Social Club account you would like removed and submit a support request on the company website that includes:
  • the email address associated with the Social Club account;
  • Social Club Nickname;
  • a statement confirming that you understand and agree to all of the following:
    • Deleting the account will result in the irreversible loss of activation entitlements for Rockstar Games PC titles, along with any purchased DLC;
    • Activation keys and DLC codes will remain linked to the deleted account and will not be usable on any other Social Club account;
    • You will lose access to both Story Mode and Online Mode play for all Rockstar Games PC titles associated with your Social Club account;
    • Your level and stats for all Rockstar Games PC titles will be deleted;
    • You will lose access to your Social Club friends list and Crew memberships;
    • The deletion of your Social Club account will be final and irreversible.

i am missing 3.1 million from a sell from the bunker

by Maudie

I launched a business sell with my friend, we were running the product my bunker and it was worth like 3.1 million and we got it all and it showed the money got added to my bank but a little while later i checked and i still had the same amount from when i started the sell so i never got it!! please contact me because i have been grinding in this game and its cheating me out of my funds now so please fix this ASAP.

View

Didn’t receive money from Casino heist

by Emmajean

I completed the casino heist last night and when I got on today I did not receive the money and I am on the same amount of money from yesterday before the heist.

Questions 233