Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

In GTA Online how do you sell the ramp buggy if you can't can I please have it refunded.

I perched the ramp buggy in GTA Online about 1 month ago and now I no longer want it.

1 answer
According to the comments posted at reddit.com as well as at steamcommunity.com, you cannot sell the GTA items.
To get more information about the GTA Online terms and conditions, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.
Advertisements

How do I get my 500 thousand

I did not get my 500 thousand for this month even though it sent me a message that I will

1 answer
As stated at dexerto.com, to get a $500,000 bonus, the player should log in to GTA Online during the month. The bonus should be deposited directly to the player's Maze bank account in-game within seven days.
If you have any issues with the bonus, please submit a support ticket to Rockstar at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
View

I can’t go on gta online

Carson M Ciy

When I try to go on gta online it says timed out loading player data

View

Do you have to have a social club to be in a crew

I have a player who join my crew and just told me he didn't have a social club and someone said you don't have to be in one to join a crew in gtav online for gtav

1 answer
As stated at socialclub.rockstargames.com, to create a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click on the Crews tab at the top of the screen;
  • click Create a Crew;
  • choose your Crew type and enter the Crew details;
  • click SAVE THIS CREW.

To join a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • open Online tab in the game menu;
  • choose Crews from the list;
  • click the action button on the group's name;
  • select Join the crew.

To leave a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click Crews at the top and on the right side of the page;
  • click leave the crew.
View

How can I play gta v in pc online what I have to buy to play gta v

1 answer
As stated at tomsguide.com, to play GTA 5 on PC, you'll need to download the Epic Games Store launcher and create an Epic Games account at epicgames.com/store/en-US/.

There you should be able to get Grand Theft Auto 5.
The minimum system requirements are:
  • Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600;
  • 4GB of RAM;
  • an Nvidia 9800GT/AMD 4870 or better;
  • 72GB of storage to run the game.

How can I get a refund

I lost all of my weapons and had to buy them all again. Cost me around 2 million as had to buy all ammo again too

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games community, if you lost the weapons, you may try to restart the game and clear game cache.

To request a refund, please look up your order and use the request a refund option to submit your request.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games refund policy, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

How to use a pc account on xbox

I recently got an xbox and i want to play my pc account on it.

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games support section, transfers between platforms were removed from the game as of March the 6th, 2017. You can create a new character and play on Xbox, and your PC character will be as you left it.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the company support section at support.rockstargames.com.
View

How to get my account back

So I lost all my data

1 answer

In order to recover access to your account, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com and provide them with full detail regarding your issue.
View

How can I download gta 5 android ????????

1 answer
According to the “How to Get GTA 5 on Android? 3 Proven Ways to Play Like on PC” article posted in the Vortex blog, GTA V is not available on Android. Despite the impressive growth in Android phone development, they still aren’t well-equipped to run games like GTA 5. GTA 5 is not available on Google Play Store.
However, you may try to play GTA 5 on an Android phone using Vortex, the cloud gaming service that allows you to play high-end games. You should complete the following steps:
  • Download the Vortex App on Google Play Store;
  • Install the app and sign up with your login details;
  • Choose GTA 5 from the list of games;

For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633.
View

Can I please have my progress back rockstar please

I’m very sorry for doing the casino glitch I’m very sorry and I would if you pleaseee give me my progress back it’s the only game play one of the best games in the ‼

1 answer
To get the progress back, please send a corresponding request to the Rockstar Games support team. You may reach out to them via the support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

the car was vanished why?

I play gta5 story mode but when i purchaes a car some time letter the car was vanished why? I want solutions.....

1 answer
According to Rockstar Games Support, if your car is suddenly missing, you can get it back. When exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved.
If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, you should submit a request for support on the company website and provide:
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Social Club Nickname of affected account;
  • Date/Time that the problem occurred;
  • Detailed description of the problem (what is missing and how you know it's missing).

View

How can I get my rockstar games account unlinked from my epic games account.

I linked the wrong rockstar games account that doesn’t have my progress from Xbox one.

1 answer
According to the “Unlinking an account from Social Club” article posted at rockstargames.com, there exist two ways of unlinking an account from your Social Club account, depending on whether or not the account is a Steam account or not.
For Non-Steam Accounts:
  • Log into socialclub.rockstargames.com;
  • Select Settings in the top-right drop-down menu;
  • Select Linked Accounts;
  • Unlink the chosen account you have linked to this Social Club Account.

For Steam Accounts:
Please submit a support request to disconnect your Steam account from your Social Club account with the following information:
  • The nickname for the Social Club account you want unlinked;
  • The Steam ID64 for the Steam account you want unlinked:
    • Under View > Settings > Interface select 'Display Steam URL address bar when available';
    • Select OK;
    • Under your Profile Name select Profile;
    • Select Edit Profile in the top-right;
    • Clear any Custom URL settings from your profile;
    • Select Save Changes;
    • Under your Profile Name and Select Profile again;
    • Copy the URL displayed at the top of the screen.
    • A screenshot showing your profile logged into Steam with your Steam Profile and SteamID clearly visible on the screen.

View

How do I delete my account

I don't won't this account

1 answer
According to Rockstar Games Support, if you would like to have your Social Club account deleted, please sign in to the Social Club account you would like removed and submit a support request on the company website that includes:
  • the email address associated with the Social Club account;
  • Social Club Nickname;
  • a statement confirming that you understand and agree to all of the following:
    • Deleting the account will result in the irreversible loss of activation entitlements for Rockstar Games PC titles, along with any purchased DLC;
    • Activation keys and DLC codes will remain linked to the deleted account and will not be usable on any other Social Club account;
    • You will lose access to both Story Mode and Online Mode play for all Rockstar Games PC titles associated with your Social Club account;
    • Your level and stats for all Rockstar Games PC titles will be deleted;
    • You will lose access to your Social Club friends list and Crew memberships;
    • The deletion of your Social Club account will be final and irreversible.
View

Well rockstar call me back?????

Zack Xaz

View

When well I get my rank back

I was playing gta 5 online last night and I kept getting killed by one person and I tried to kill him and I couldnt so I got of and I get on these morning and Im rank 1 and I was rank 27 and my gamer tag is pound of loud and some how someone kept giving me money too I still have my cars my house and guns and money

1 answer
According to the “Loss of GTA Online Characters, Cars, Rank, Items, Apartments” posted at .rockstargames.com, to get your character, rank, items, apartments back when playing GTA online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved.
If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, please submit a request for support and provide:
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Social Club Nickname of affected account;
  • Date/Time that the problem occurred;

View

How can I get my online account back

I Just got back home last night and I was tryna get online but it’s giving me some alert that have no idea what’s going on please you guys help me with the situation or give me a call please

1 answer
To get more information about the reason why you cannot get online, please contact the Rockstar Games support. Please be sure you also send them a screenshot of the alert you see when trying to enter your account. You may reach out to Rockstar Games via their support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

Why haven't I been getting my free 500,000 this past month?

The past 3 500,000 I haven't been getting i thought it was a bug but my friends are getting the money, and I still haven't gotten mine. Can I still get them??

1 answer
As stated at eurogamer.net, Rockstar gives $500K of in-game currency if you play GTA Online any time in May. To get the money, you should log in and play sometime during May. All players that do so should get $500,000 delivered into their Maze account within seven days.
If you have any questions about free money, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-6633 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

How do i change my email for my rockstar social club i made it when i was young and forgot my pass and email

I made my rockstar account when i was young and i need the email and pass to be reset can you guys help?

1 answer
According to the comments posted in the Rockstar Games community, you cannot use your account if you do not remember your email and password. You may try to reset the email and password by sending a request to the Rockstar Games customer support. Please be sure you provide as more proof that you are the owner of the Rockstar Games account as possible.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-6633 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

Are y'all going to do a hug law enforcement update considering the to communities out there

Nash Fvs

Can i ban appeal

i got banned for hacking and i regret it so i want to ban appeal for what i did i learned ab my mistake and i wont do it again im sry for what i did

1 answer
According to the “Impact of suspensions and bans on Rockstar Games Social Club Accounts” article posted at rockstargames.com, Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions are triggered by violating their EULA or Terms of Service.
Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions may be temporary suspensions or permanent bans depending on the user’s actions. If a Rockstar Games Social Club account is temporarily suspended from online gameplay, that account will not be able to access online play for that title from the moment the account is suspended until the suspension expiration date. The suspension expiration date will be displayed on the in-game splash screen upon return to Story Mode play.
If the user continues to violate the company EULA or Terms of Service after a temporary suspension expires, their account will be permanently banned for that title.
For further assistance, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.
Questions 199