Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How do I delete my account

I don't won't this account

1 answer
According to Rockstar Games Support, if you would like to have your Social Club account deleted, please sign in to the Social Club account you would like removed and submit a support request on the company website that includes:
  • the email address associated with the Social Club account;
  • Social Club Nickname;
  • a statement confirming that you understand and agree to all of the following:
    • Deleting the account will result in the irreversible loss of activation entitlements for Rockstar Games PC titles, along with any purchased DLC;
    • Activation keys and DLC codes will remain linked to the deleted account and will not be usable on any other Social Club account;
    • You will lose access to both Story Mode and Online Mode play for all Rockstar Games PC titles associated with your Social Club account;
    • Your level and stats for all Rockstar Games PC titles will be deleted;
    • You will lose access to your Social Club friends list and Crew memberships;
    • The deletion of your Social Club account will be final and irreversible.
Advertisements

Well rockstar call me back?????

by Zack Xaz

View

When well I get my rank back

I was playing gta 5 online last night and I kept getting killed by one person and I tried to kill him and I couldnt so I got of and I get on these morning and Im rank 1 and I was rank 27 and my gamer tag is pound of loud and some how someone kept giving me money too I still have my cars my house and guns and money

1 answer
According to the “Loss of GTA Online Characters, Cars, Rank, Items, Apartments” posted at .rockstargames.com, to get your character, rank, items, apartments back when playing GTA online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved.
If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, please submit a request for support and provide:
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Social Club Nickname of affected account;
  • Date/Time that the problem occurred;
  • Detailed description of the problem (what is missing and how you know it's missing).

View

How can I get my online account back

I Just got back home last night and I was tryna get online but it’s giving me some alert that have no idea what’s going on please you guys help me with the situation or give me a call please

1 answer
To get more information about the reason why you cannot get online, please contact the Rockstar Games support. Please be sure you also send them a screenshot of the alert you see when trying to enter your account. You may reach out to Rockstar Games via their support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

Why haven't I been getting my free 500,000 this past month?

The past 3 500,000 I haven't been getting i thought it was a bug but my friends are getting the money, and I still haven't gotten mine. Can I still get them??

1 answer
As stated at eurogamer.net, Rockstar gives $500K of in-game currency if you play GTA Online any time in May. To get the money, you should log in and play sometime during May. All players that do so should get $500,000 delivered into their Maze account within seven days.
If you have any questions about free money, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

How do i change my email for my rockstar social club i made it when i was young and forgot my pass and email

I made my rockstar account when i was young and i need the email and pass to be reset can you guys help?

1 answer
According to the comments posted in the Rockstar Games community, you cannot use your account if you do not remember your email and password. You may try to reset the email and password by sending a request to the Rockstar Games customer support. Please be sure you provide as more proof that you are the owner of the Rockstar Games account as possible.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

Are y'all going to do a hug law enforcement update considering the to communities out there

by Nash Fvs

Can i ban appeal

i got banned for hacking and i regret it so i want to ban appeal for what i did i learned ab my mistake and i wont do it again im sry for what i did

1 answer
According to the “Impact of suspensions and bans on Rockstar Games Social Club Accounts” article posted at rockstargames.com, Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions are triggered by violating their EULA or Terms of Service.
Rockstar Games Social Club Account suspensions may be temporary suspensions or permanent bans depending on the user’s actions. If a Rockstar Games Social Club account is temporarily suspended from online gameplay, that account will not be able to access online play for that title from the moment the account is suspended until the suspension expiration date. The suspension expiration date will be displayed on the in-game splash screen upon return to Story Mode play.
If the user continues to violate the company EULA or Terms of Service after a temporary suspension expires, their account will be permanently banned for that title.
For further assistance, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com.
View

Why are the rockstar servers down?

I cant get on gta online. This happens wat to often

1 answer
According to rockstargames.com, you may check the GTA online service status at https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus.
Please note that Downdetector.com registered a big spike of GTA Online down reports again, with the latest outage seeing a peak of over 3,000 reports as of May 17. This latest batch of GTA Online down reports was registered after 7am BST, and marked the third day in a row of Grand Theft Auto server problems.
Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com for further assistance.

gta5 casino

by edward l Ckw

can you launch a gta 5 update for casino in ps3 mode please and thank you

View

How can I get my upgrades back for my car

Last night I had a custom bennys Karin sultan, and today I woke up and all of my upgrades are gone, I probably spent at least 1.5 mil on the car

1 answer

According to Rockstar Games FAQs your issue is common among other users. They recommend contacting Rockstar Games customer service via email support@***.com

Can I transfer my gta online player from xbox one to ps4

by Julene Wzj

View

How can I sell my phantom wedge

by Daniel D Qqg

I want to sell my phantom wedge because I bought it on accident and I don’t know how to sell it

How do I get the car I won at the Casino

by John C Zud

I did my daily spin at the Casino on the 20/4/20 I won the mystery prize which it said was the Coil Rocket Voltic I placed it in a garage and then I left the casino rang my mechanic and searched through my garages because it wasn't in the one I placed it in. I couldn't find it in any of them so I went and physically searched, still it wasn't in any of them.

So I sent my first ticket to see what to do about it, I was redirected to another department on the first one, the second ticket I was told they couldn't verify that I didn't have the vehicle and to check with my mechanic, although by this time I had checked repeatedly but I checked again anyway, still wasn't there. I sent a third ticket as I haven't done anything wrong and would simply like the prize I won. On the third ticket I was told again at this time they can't verify it so theirs nothing they can do about and if I still wasn't happy to try an appropriate department, so I am now trying you because I'm extremely annoyed about this now, all three tickets were classified as resolved, HOW ? I still haven't seen a car or been given a reason I've basically just been fobbed off and sent from department to department and for somebody who isn't all that savvy with technology it's been a problem knowing what to do about this, it's extremely disappointing!

Please can somebody just get my car for me ? Thankyou

View

Can I get my progress back for my Bogdan Problem heist?

by Braydon W Fgp

Ive been doing the preps and set ups for the Bogdan problem all day and i got a glitch that it took away the progress for the strombergs and torpedos. It also took away the progress for all of the set ups for the heist aswell

View

Why cant I buy some some vehicles?

by Ronald K B

It wont let me purchase some vehicles at all. Not even at the trade price

View

How can I get my money back

by Ty W Ygl

I was playing gta 5 online grinding import export and got my cash to 1 mil before I got off. Then I log back in 30 minutes later to do my lucky spin at the casino and it’s shows that my hours of work in getting my cash is completely gone now so I lost about 400k. And was writing this issue to you guys to see if I can get my money back or a reward or something in return for the inconvenience

View

When I get my money for GTA Online?

by Devin H Bdr

I bought a shark card for 8 mill and I was supposed to get 6.5 mill in 72 hours for a bonus its been 3 days haven’t got it yet.It was on my loading screen online that is really the only reason I got it.

View

why dose it keep kicking me from rockstar

by scott a Qwt

hello there i just want to no why it keeps kickin me from online everytime i play for abit ive put money in sharkcards and it keeps kicking me out so im losein out on everything im on xbox one so please tell me whats goin on because im losein out on money

Why was I put in bad sport