Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Why Did My Friend lose all hes money for no reason. Ps4 gamer tage xRxvenge123 I help him earn 2mil it got took way

by Jacob H Zif

Login to GTA 5 spawn in with no money he went to a new session with no money then he quit GTA 5 after can you fix this problem

Advertisements

How can I get my account back

by Ayman K Qdc

My account got banned one day and I never got it back and I’m wondering when can I get it back

View

Is say files required when I play GTA online but when I close the game and restart it does say it again

by Ethan D Cpe

Some time when I change lobby's it sometimes comes up saying files required to play GTA but when I quit the game and reload the game it lets me back so I want to know why is saying that

View

When does the 72 hours for deposits begin?

by Jaleya Lwe

I logged into gta online July 2 and today is July 8 and still have not got the one million dollar monthly bonus even though suppose to only take 72 hours after playing. thank you

View

For gta5 my installing is stuck at 1% for the past 4 days ?

by Aden M Iuo

Downloaded GTA 4 but cannot open the file as it says applicatio error

When we downloaded the game and started to play it shows application error ( 0xc000007b). We have tried every possible ways but failed to play the game Kinldy help

View

How to Cancel gta v online agreement

I really scared now please tell me how to Cancel that agreement please

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games terms and conditions, if you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the Rockstar Games online services. All provisions of the Rockstar Games Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
To get more information about how to cancel GTA V online agreement, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by sending a mail to
    622 Broadway, New York, New York 10012, United States

View

How can I get my car back

Did a mission and left it go back in and my car if gone the *** fire

1 answer
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get the car back on the company website. Please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team for assistance. You should submit your request at support.rockstargames.com.
View

How do I get my cars on the ifruit app?

I signed into the ifruit app with the social club and I tried to make a new plate but it's not showing my social club name or any of my cars

1 answer
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about possible issues with the ifruit app when signing in with the social club on the company website. Please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by submitting your request in the Rockstar Games community;
View

How can I get a refund on shark cards

I tried a glitch for a shark card and I thought it was working so I kept doing but then my cousin call me and my mom and said that I spent money on his account over 250$

1 answer

According to the comments posted at reddit.com and quora.com, Rockstar Games does not have the in-game refund system. Anyway, you may try to request a refund by contacting the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com.
View

In GTA Online how do you sell the ramp buggy if you can't can I please have it refunded.

I perched the ramp buggy in GTA Online about 1 month ago and now I no longer want it.

1 answer
According to the comments posted at reddit.com as well as at steamcommunity.com, you cannot sell the GTA items.
To get more information about the GTA Online terms and conditions, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com.

How do I get my 500 thousand

I did not get my 500 thousand for this month even though it sent me a message that I will

1 answer
As stated at dexerto.com, to get a $500,000 bonus, the player should log in to GTA Online during the month. The bonus should be deposited directly to the player's Maze bank account in-game within seven days.
If you have any issues with the bonus, please submit a support ticket to Rockstar at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
View

I can’t go on gta online

by Carson M Ciy

When I try to go on gta online it says timed out loading player data

View

Do you have to have a social club to be in a crew

I have a player who join my crew and just told me he didn't have a social club and someone said you don't have to be in one to join a crew in gtav online for gtav

1 answer
As stated at socialclub.rockstargames.com, to create a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click on the Crews tab at the top of the screen;
  • click Create a Crew;
  • choose your Crew type and enter the Crew details;
  • click SAVE THIS CREW.

To join a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • open Online tab in the game menu;
  • choose Crews from the list;
  • click the action button on the group's name;
  • select Join the crew.

To leave a crew, a user should follow these steps:
  • go to socialclub.rockstargames.com and log in;
  • click Crews at the top and on the right side of the page;
  • click leave the crew.
View

How can I play gta v in pc online what I have to buy to play gta v

1 answer
As stated at tomsguide.com, to play GTA 5 on PC, you'll need to download the Epic Games Store launcher and create an Epic Games account at epicgames.com/store/en-US/.

There you should be able to get Grand Theft Auto 5.
The minimum system requirements are:
  • Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600;
  • 4GB of RAM;
  • an Nvidia 9800GT/AMD 4870 or better;
  • 72GB of storage to run the game.

How can I get a refund

I lost all of my weapons and had to buy them all again. Cost me around 2 million as had to buy all ammo again too

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games community, if you lost the weapons, you may try to restart the game and clear game cache.

To request a refund, please look up your order and use the request a refund option to submit your request.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games refund policy, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the support form at support.rockstargames.com or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

How to use a pc account on xbox

I recently got an xbox and i want to play my pc account on it.

1 answer
According to the Rockstar Games support section, transfers between platforms were removed from the game as of March the 6th, 2017. You can create a new character and play on Xbox, and your PC character will be as you left it.
To get more information about the Rockstar Games services, please contact the Rockstar Games customer care team via the company support section at support.rockstargames.com.
View

How to get my account back

So I lost all my data

1 answer

In order to recover access to your account, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com and provide them with full detail regarding your issue.
View

How can I download gta 5 android ????????

1 answer
According to the “How to Get GTA 5 on Android? 3 Proven Ways to Play Like on PC” article posted in the Vortex blog, GTA V is not available on Android. Despite the impressive growth in Android phone development, they still aren’t well-equipped to run games like GTA 5. GTA 5 is not available on Google Play Store.
However, you may try to play GTA 5 on an Android phone using Vortex, the cloud gaming service that allows you to play high-end games. You should complete the following steps:
  • Download the Vortex App on Google Play Store;
  • Install the app and sign up with your login details;
  • Choose GTA 5 from the list of games;

For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-****.
View

Can I please have my progress back rockstar please

I’m very sorry for doing the casino glitch I’m very sorry and I would if you pleaseee give me my progress back it’s the only game play one of the best games in the ‼

1 answer
To get the progress back, please send a corresponding request to the Rockstar Games support team. You may reach out to them via the support form at support.rockstargames.com.
Questions 189