Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

Can you help get my cars back

by Alan H Noe

My cars have been disappearing throughout the time that I've logged on I had an oppressor a batmobile a mostly some of the fast cars on the game and I logged on one day and they were all gone

Advertisements

How can I get Refund for a Aircraft

I bought the aircraft by mistake I am trying to get a refund

#1951195
According to Rockstar Games refund policy digital game purchases may be refunded within 14 days of purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if (a) the transaction included physical goods, virtual Currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item or (b) there is more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction (including free or bonus games). All decisions whether to refund a digital game transaction are solely in the discretion of the retailer.

Bas sport lobby

by Randy D Oce

Why did I get put in a bad sport lobby when I did nothing wrong????

View

Why am I not receiving my shark card cash?

I purchased a shark card which should give my GTA account 1.25 million dollars. I have waited 24 hours and still not got the cash. Why?

#1948304

Open the PlayStation Store on your console, select the option "Redeem codes" in the menu and enter your code. You can also redeem via the Rockstar Social Club website or by using the main menu in the game. If this doesn't help, contact Rockstar Games support via email at support@***.com.
View

Why is my car disappeared

I whent in moc and my duluxo disappears

#1948307
According to Rockstar Games FAQs when exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved. If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, please submit a request for support
View

So if i have lost my oppressor mark one for no reason what do i do

I went into my office garage on day on foot as my garage was full then i went to find my opressor and it wasnt there

#1942137
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get the lost oppressor mark on the company website. The visitors of Rockstar Games community post quite many comments about disappeared oppressor mark. They do not offer any solution on how to get it back either. Please contact the Rockstar Games support team for assistance. You may reach out to them by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

When will the cops and crooks dlc be out on PS4

#1939275
According to the “GTA Online Cops & Crooks event coming soon?” posted at dexerto.com, the presumed Cops ‘n’ Crooks patch on course may take on July 21, as part of the major summer update.
For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-**** or by email at support@***.com.

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

#1939274
According to the “The Biggest GTA Online Cash Giveaway Yet” article posted at rockstargames.com, bonus cash should be deposited in your Maze Bank account within 72 hours of playing.
View

How can i ifsc code edit

I was put my ifsc code

#1934538
Unfortunately, rockstargames.com does not provide information on how to edit IFSC code. Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.
View

Is there new GTA coming out?

Why not picking up?

#1933713
According to the information provided at techradar.com, GTA 6 release might take place between April 2023 and March 2024.
According to Gamesradar, it is very difficult to predict the release window, but they expect GTA 6 in 2022.
View

How can I get a new code for gta v

by Shavan B

I have not get the code. It was scratched by someone.

I want to play online so will I get a new code? Thank you.

when do i get them

by christopher H Wgu

i payed for two great white shark cards on August 31,2020 and on september 1,2020 didn't get them

View

why can i not join my friends/crew members on gtaV online?

by peter R Qei

After reinstalling gtaV recently me and my pals wanted to play online, we've been in the same crew for almost 10 years.. now all of a sudden since reinstalling the game..

it won't let me join my friends/crew.. nor will it let me invite them to my lobby..

I've no alert or message stating any ban (which there shouldn't be as I haven't played the game in ages) Please can you help me sort this out ASAP? Many thanks P.

View

Can I get my gta online account

So I was hoping on and I get a banned because of nothing and can I get it back I had benny's vehicles and modded colors but know clitchs and I had try hard outfits and lost them and my explosives amo from research and acc had 31 mill because of bodgan I was running it with my boys till I got banned rockstar if u read these thanks and can I get it back all of hard work went to wast

2 answers
#1922408
As stated at quora.com, you can try to get unbanned from GTA online by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
#1920131
And when I hop on I did not have any thing rockstar if u banned me can I get it back or a hacker got my stuff but I did not get a alert like every body got cause I was searching why are we getting are acc taking it was saying if u get an alert u got banned but I did not get any alerts thanks
View more answers (1)

Promo for monthly GTA$

by Denise V Zzl

I did not receive my August million? What's going on and why is it so hard to contact anyone from rockstar or social club?

Why have you banned me?

I have been working away from home for 3 weeks now... I have come home to play some grand theft auto 5 online and it’s come to my attention that you and your associates have taken my hard work way from me I will do anything to get my player back as I’ve been working my *** off for 2 years now n there was no reason to ban me!

#1924196

According to Rockstar Games your account can be suspended for violating the rules of the company including:
  • modding in online games,
  • exploiting or abusing game mechanics in online games,
  • participating in “money lobbies”,
  • account boosting,
  • account “recovery”,
  • promoting methods of abuse/glitching,
  • promoting modding of online games,
  • manipulating protected game data and code,
  • interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.
You should contact Rockstar games customer service at submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

CEO office purchase

by Joziah W

I have to purchased the most expensive ceo office and recently sold it for the free one from criminal enterprise starter pack and haven’t received my 2 mil for selling the office. Can I fix this or can you handle it?

I've been in bad behavior since July 2019

by Jayden C Quw

Can you get rid of it please

View

How to report a gamer tag when they are modding on a consul and hacking

by Zachary F Zju

I was sitting in the lobby and he flew up to me as Super Saiyan Goku you can’t have that in the game so Check into his account and thank you for your time gamer tag is called gin3_owo,With a Chinese symbol as his gamer tag picture

Why did my friend Musket go away on Independence Day

by Tj P Zms

They had the musket on Independence Day and now they don’t have it anymore they checked there guns multiple times but they don’t have it please email me or something bc my friend is pissed there gamer tag is Ssgkerns

Questions 189