Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

When will the cops and crooks dlc be out on PS4

#1939275
According to the “GTA Online Cops & Crooks event coming soon?” posted at dexerto.com, the presumed Cops ‘n’ Crooks patch on course may take on July 21, as part of the major summer update.
For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.
Advertisements

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

#1939274
According to the “The Biggest GTA Online Cash Giveaway Yet” article posted at rockstargames.com, bonus cash should be deposited in your Maze Bank account within 72 hours of playing.

Casino Heist Glitch

by Joslyn

I did the casino heist with my friend and got less than half what I was supposed to get. I already submitted a complaint with support@***.com but I haven’t had a reply or any response

View

How can i ifsc code edit

I was put my ifsc code

#1934538
Unfortunately, rockstargames.com does not provide information on how to edit IFSC code. Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.
View

Is there new GTA coming out?

Why not picking up?

#1933713
According to the information provided at techradar.com, GTA 6 release might take place between April 2023 and March 2024.
According to Gamesradar, it is very difficult to predict the release window, but they expect GTA 6 in 2022.

Gta5 online

by Matias

Me and my friend is having trouble sailing gunrunning bunker shipments and wondering if you can help us fix it

View

How can I get a new code for gta v

by Jousha

I have not get the code. It was scratched by someone.

I want to play online so will I get a new code? Thank you.

I think I'm the most hated person on gta5 24hr no friend

Hey

#1941839
You play on xbox

when do i get them

by Usman

i payed for two great white shark cards on August 31,2020 and on september 1,2020 didn't get them

View

why can i not join my friends/crew members on gtaV online?

by Nickoli

After reinstalling gtaV recently me and my pals wanted to play online, we've been in the same crew for almost 10 years.. now all of a sudden since reinstalling the game..

it won't let me join my friends/crew.. nor will it let me invite them to my lobby..

I've no alert or message stating any ban (which there shouldn't be as I haven't played the game in ages) Please can you help me sort this out ASAP? Many thanks P.

View

Can I get my gta online account

So I was hoping on and I get a banned because of nothing and can I get it back I had benny's vehicles and modded colors but know clitchs and I had try hard outfits and lost them and my explosives amo from research and acc had 31 mill because of bodgan I was running it with my boys till I got banned rockstar if u read these thanks and can I get it back all of hard work went to wast

2 answers
#1922408
As stated at quora.com, you can try to get unbanned from GTA online by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
#1920131
And when I hop on I did not have any thing rockstar if u banned me can I get it back or a hacker got my stuff but I did not get a alert like every body got cause I was searching why are we getting are acc taking it was saying if u get an alert u got banned but I did not get any alerts thanks
View more answers (1)

Money and flying car was taken by a hacker

by Thomes

Hacker took my money and my flying car and won't get it back

Promo for monthly GTA$

by Kamsiyochukwu

I did not receive my August million? What's going on and why is it so hard to contact anyone from rockstar or social club?

Why have you banned me?

I have been working away from home for 3 weeks now... I have come home to play some grand theft auto 5 online and it’s come to my attention that you and your associates have taken my hard work way from me I will do anything to get my player back as I’ve been working my *** off for 2 years now n there was no reason to ban me!

#1924196

According to Rockstar Games your account can be suspended for violating the rules of the company including:
  • modding in online games,
  • exploiting or abusing game mechanics in online games,
  • participating in “money lobbies”,
  • account boosting,
  • account “recovery”,
  • promoting methods of abuse/glitching,
  • promoting modding of online games,
  • manipulating protected game data and code,
  • interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.
You should contact Rockstar games customer service at submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Account adjust

My gta online account was reset why I lost content and funds

#1916875
me too
View

l got bannd and l will like to take my account back please l want to talk to you guy about it

by Carrin

CEO office purchase

by Manika

I have to purchased the most expensive ceo office and recently sold it for the free one from criminal enterprise starter pack and haven’t received my 2 mil for selling the office. Can I fix this or can you handle it?

I've been in bad behavior since July 2019

by Kalyn

Can you get rid of it please

gta 5 xbox issue

by Cherith

I have purchased gta5 premium edition and installed in xbox one s and playing the game with out dvd with xbox game pass but now I am able to play the game with out DVD Why this is happening please rectify if there is any error

View

Things I want to see in the future

by Henrik

Atlanta offers a great setting for GTA game I have been named for what could be called

Questions 248