Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How do i get my bonus money

Herbert L Zgg

I spent 300 dollars on gta online and it said that i will receive a bonus within 72 hours and i didn't get it.

Advertisements

How can I get the text messages to this account and email

Alexis S Tji

How can I get the text messages to this account and emailBecause the email I have on this account I don’t got it It’s because my phone got it and he break his phone and he forgot the email password very special he forgot his phone number I won the win how many days I still have because on their account I got banned next Wednesday and I want to know if I can get all the text messages on this email because I tried to change the email and I needed help but I did it too late I just wondering if you can help me or call me or text me back and I really really work hard for this game I have in there and thank you please text me back please ?

View

Can Rockstar enable my GTA Online account cause comes down to a modder disabling it.

Austin J Qrt

When I try to get into GTA Online, it just says the session timed out when it hasn't even been that long. I've tried everything and checked to see if I get the required upload and download speeds, and I do. Someone told me a modder could disable my account, and seems to be the only thing it could be.

Why cant I get on line

Keeps putting me into story mode

#2000422
According to comments posted at support.rockstargames.com, if you can’t get online, you should submit a support ticket so that the Rockstar Support team could help you resolve the issue.
Some users said that everything worked with a VPN. However, this is not the option.
View

When I sign onto GTA online it says rockstar game servers are unavailable right now so what do I do.

#1993349
As stated at appuals.com, the issue of unavailable servers is often caused by a faulty Internet connection. Your connection might be weak or unstable. You may try to check your internet connection, configure NAT, and QoS services.
View

Can you guys move my ban

I was defending myself against other people den I got ban for defending myself

#1991650
According to Rockstar Games Support, all GTA Online suspension and banning decisions are final and may not be appealed.
View

Merging old and new accounts

Alan G Puh

Hi, I'm having issues trying to view new account on social club. Old account keeps being linked when wanting to view new one.

Was wondering if old and new account could be merged or if old account can be deleted. Please help.

Can't receive email

Lewis B Acc

I've tried with multiple accounts thinking its my email not receiving but I'm receiving emails from other companies except from rockstar I want to reset my password (email: lewisbarnwell04@***.com

GTA 5

Jacob D Tiq

i downloaded the new update and i can’t play online now with new update before i was able to play online with the old update so how can i fix this problem

View

Why haven't I been receiving 1 million every month I have ps plus and play daily

James B Veq

View

Can you help get my cars back

Alan H Noe

My cars have been disappearing throughout the time that I've logged on I had an oppressor a batmobile a mostly some of the fast cars on the game and I logged on one day and they were all gone

How can I get Refund for a Aircraft

I bought the aircraft by mistake I am trying to get a refund

#1951195
According to Rockstar Games refund policy digital game purchases may be refunded within 14 days of purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if (a) the transaction included physical goods, virtual Currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item or (b) there is more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction (including free or bonus games). All decisions whether to refund a digital game transaction are solely in the discretion of the retailer.

Bas sport lobby

Randy D Oce

Why did I get put in a bad sport lobby when I did nothing wrong????

View

Why am I not receiving my shark card cash?

I purchased a shark card which should give my GTA account 1.25 million dollars. I have waited 24 hours and still not got the cash. Why?

#1948304

Open the PlayStation Store on your console, select the option "Redeem codes" in the menu and enter your code. You can also redeem via the Rockstar Social Club website or by using the main menu in the game. If this doesn't help, contact Rockstar Games support via email at support@rockstargames.com.
View

Why is my car disappeared

I whent in moc and my duluxo disappears

#1948307
According to Rockstar Games FAQs when exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved. If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, please submit a request for support
View

So if i have lost my oppressor mark one for no reason what do i do

I went into my office garage on day on foot as my garage was full then i went to find my opressor and it wasnt there

#1942137
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get the lost oppressor mark on the company website. The visitors of Rockstar Games community post quite many comments about disappeared oppressor mark. They do not offer any solution on how to get it back either. Please contact the Rockstar Games support team for assistance. You may reach out to them by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

When will the cops and crooks dlc be out on PS4

#1939275
According to the “GTA Online Cops & Crooks event coming soon?” posted at dexerto.com, the presumed Cops ‘n’ Crooks patch on course may take on July 21, as part of the major summer update.
For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

#1939274
According to the “The Biggest GTA Online Cash Giveaway Yet” article posted at rockstargames.com, bonus cash should be deposited in your Maze Bank account within 72 hours of playing.
View

How can i ifsc code edit

I was put my ifsc code

#1934538
Unfortunately, rockstargames.com does not provide information on how to edit IFSC code. Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.
View

Is there new GTA coming out?

Why not picking up?

#1933713
According to the information provided at techradar.com, GTA 6 release might take place between April 2023 and March 2024.
According to Gamesradar, it is very difficult to predict the release window, but they expect GTA 6 in 2022.
Questions 199