Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Man what is wrong with y’all social club login now!

5 answers
#1938069
There is a player called IXIISAMIIXI1220 and he kept on killing me and it does my head in he killer me like 4 times could you do anything about it?
I can't log in to my online account. It says my data can not be found and I spent a lot of money on the game
I have GTA 5 and it's hard copy...to sign in social club......I don't remember my password....I don't want to crate another account...Plz help..
If you experience any technical problems with entering Rockstar Games website, please contact Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@***.com
#1909527
@Edward Burton The suport not happen... you cant email them.. you can talk to suport on the website but they dont solve anything they dont work they just say things to noobs believe theyr good i have problems with them but this is matter of time someday the suport and that company team will pay for that!
View more answers (4)
Advertisements

troubleshooting

by Dom M Ekw

Need help with GTA San Andreas because my LG k31 rebel works on social club account login screen but after that it goes to a black screen

Can u send me a free copy of the download for GTA San Andreas on LG k31

by Dom M Ekw

It keeps going to a black screen and I need it fixed Please and thank you is all Iam asking for please

View

Cayo heists preps and pirate outfit chest scraps not saving please help

by Manuel G Uzs

saving issues on my cayo heists preps and outfit daily chest scraps there not saving but everything else is please help

How can I get my oppressor back on GTA5

by Dequane L

A few months ago I had a oppressor and I bought a mobile shop. When I tried to up grade my oppressor inside the shop the oppressor disappeared and I wasn’t able to get it back. My question is can y’all help me get it back without having to purchase it again?

View

How can i get the capitale

by Buford G

I had 17 capitale and the max is 50 i didn't noticed and redeemed my 40 capitale coupon from the quick draw club now i don't have any more capitale (Red dead redemption online 2)

View

How/when can I get my deleted account back?

by Aidan G Sas

My account was deleted and I haven’t done anything to warrant this.

GTA v Franklin

by Austin D Xgh

I want to know how I can actually change him like his face take photos I mean I'm on the social club member sleep feet 21 and I'm trying to modify the semi truck but I can't because mostly got to have a PC and I don't do that I just play GTA v like pretend that I'm in it to survival stuff camping road trips and all that visit family friends staying at a motel it's pretty much what I do

View

How do i get my bonus money

by Herbert L Zgg

I spent 300 dollars on gta online and it said that i will receive a bonus within 72 hours and i didn't get it.

View

How can I get the text messages to this account and email

by Alexis S Tji

How can I get the text messages to this account and emailBecause the email I have on this account I don’t got it It’s because my phone got it and he break his phone and he forgot the email password very special he forgot his phone number I won the win how many days I still have because on their account I got banned next Wednesday and I want to know if I can get all the text messages on this email because I tried to change the email and I needed help but I did it too late I just wondering if you can help me or call me or text me back and I really really work hard for this game I have in there and thank you please text me back please ?

View

Can Rockstar enable my GTA Online account cause comes down to a modder disabling it.

by Austin J Qrt

When I try to get into GTA Online, it just says the session timed out when it hasn't even been that long. I've tried everything and checked to see if I get the required upload and download speeds, and I do. Someone told me a modder could disable my account, and seems to be the only thing it could be.

Why cant I get on line

Keeps putting me into story mode

#2000422
According to comments posted at support.rockstargames.com, if you can’t get online, you should submit a support ticket so that the Rockstar Support team could help you resolve the issue.
Some users said that everything worked with a VPN. However, this is not the option.
View

When I sign onto GTA online it says rockstar game servers are unavailable right now so what do I do.

#1993349
As stated at appuals.com, the issue of unavailable servers is often caused by a faulty Internet connection. Your connection might be weak or unstable. You may try to check your internet connection, configure NAT, and QoS services.
View

Can you guys move my ban

I was defending myself against other people den I got ban for defending myself

#1991650
According to Rockstar Games Support, all GTA Online suspension and banning decisions are final and may not be appealed.
View

Merging old and new accounts

by Alan G Puh

Hi, I'm having issues trying to view new account on social club. Old account keeps being linked when wanting to view new one.

Was wondering if old and new account could be merged or if old account can be deleted. Please help.

Can't receive email

by Lewis B Acc

I've tried with multiple accounts thinking its my email not receiving but I'm receiving emails from other companies except from rockstar I want to reset my password (email: lewisbarnwell04@***.com

GTA 5

by Jacob D Tiq

i downloaded the new update and i can’t play online now with new update before i was able to play online with the old update so how can i fix this problem

View

Why haven't I been receiving 1 million every month I have ps plus and play daily

by James B Veq

View

Can you help get my cars back

by Alan H Noe

My cars have been disappearing throughout the time that I've logged on I had an oppressor a batmobile a mostly some of the fast cars on the game and I logged on one day and they were all gone

How can I get Refund for a Aircraft

I bought the aircraft by mistake I am trying to get a refund

#1951195
According to Rockstar Games refund policy digital game purchases may be refunded within 14 days of purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if (a) the transaction included physical goods, virtual Currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item or (b) there is more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction (including free or bonus games). All decisions whether to refund a digital game transaction are solely in the discretion of the retailer.
Questions 187