Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Man what is wrong with y’all social club login now!

3 answers
ShadowyHorseshoeCrab854
I have GTA 5 and it's hard copy...to sign in social club......I don't remember my password....I don't want to crate another account...Plz help..
Edward Burton
If you experience any technical problems with entering Rockstar Games website, please contact Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@rockstargames.com
@Edward Burton That email is only an outgoing email address
View more answers (2)

Is it possible that I can get a refund on the khanjali in gta online. I spent about 4 million on it and it was a waste

by EasyShihTzu910

Any time I use it and get close to griefers they kill themselves or call in mark two oppressors and I would die instantly. I would like a refund and like it out of my facility.

Rank me up to 1800

by IntelligentDove935

I was playing gta 5 online so a modder derank me from 1800 to 1 and the rp are now -715980/800

View

How do i get a crew patch switched over to another account

by EasyDunker

I lost my account info and I had to make a new one and I forgot my password and is there a way to switch an crew patch from another person.

View

Why have I been getting these error codes?

by ExcitingNymph269

I have been getting two error codes every time I sign into red dead redemption 2 online [error: 0x20010006] and [error: 0x99350000] any solutions to these error codes? I’ve been trying to get in online for months!

View

When will I receive my bonus money

by DearestHuman315

A few days ago I had purchased to shark cards while it was an 80% bonus I bought the $3,500,000 shark card And the $1,250,000 shark card (in that order) but I have only received the 80% bonus on the $1,250,000 shark card and not the $3,500,000 shark card , I hope this can be fixed and I’m able to receive the bonus money as per the offer.

View

How can u fix outfit glitches

Every time I try to do something my outfit glitches off and I’m just wearing default clothes can’t even keep em save to the horse can’t even keep my collector outfit saved in my outfitter can only wear bounty hunter outfit someone help me solve this I wanna use my custom outfits

Edward Burton
If you experience any technical issues with the game, you should contact Rockstar Games customer support via email at support@rockstargames.com
View

How can I get into my account if I lost my 2 step device?

I lost my 2 step device and now I can't get into my social club please help me.

Edward Burton
According to Rockstart FAQs, if you lost your two-step verification device you should contact the Rockstar Games support team. They will assist you in updating your settings.
View

can you ban my friend ttv_fazedream_xd

he called mercenaries on me and he tried to kill me ty

Edward Burton
According to Rockstar Games FAQs, in order to report a user, you should contact Rockstar Games customer service via email at support@rockstargames.com
View

Your announcement of $1000000 if you play online never received after playing and I'm confused

Edward Burton
Regarding any announcements and money transfers, you should consult Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@rockstargames.com

When will there be a bully 2

Edward Burton
Unfortunately, the Rockstar games website doesn't give the necessary information. It is better to contact Rockstar Games customer service via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.
View

I'm trying to play GTA5 LspdFR on PS4 and it not allowing me please help.

by FondRockHyrax807

When do I get my money

There was a message on the load in screen that says you've been selected and I get $6,400,000 bonus cash in GTA5 online in 72 hours but it has been four days and I still haven't received the money so will I ever receive it

Edward Burton

Your question is quite specific It is better to consult Rockstar Games customer service via email support@rockstargames.com

Can I have a refund on my two Pegasus vehicles

Xbox one and my gamer tag is RIP Napalm

Edward Burton

According to Rockstar Games warranty information, if for any reason you find defects in the Storage Media, or if you are unable to install the software on your home or portable computer, you may return the software and all accompanying materials to the place you obtained it for a full refund. This limited warranty does not apply if you have damaged the software by accident or abuse.

Is online servers down

Me and my friend r trying to grind but it won't let us join each other

2 answers
WeightyTurkishAngora898
That email doesn’t work. I’ve tried it.
Edward Burton

Your question is quite specific. Try to reach out to Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@rockstargames.com

View more answers (1)

Why are some players see-through and cannot be killed I find this unfair to other players and it should be patched

Lost item

I randomly lost my deluxo I had it one day and the got on the next and it wasn’t there My. email: wesley.wiska07@gmail.com

View

Y cant i sell the apocalypse sasquatche in the arena war shop

It gives me the option to do so when i do it just spawns me in the shop i walk out to see my truck still in the garage when i try to drive a vehicle out it kicks me right back out

I have been having trouble getting back onto gta 5 online

by ResoluteOyster349

It says that rockstar game services are unavabile right now my account name is planepurse92091

Release date

When is the official release date for GTA 6?

Questions 43