Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Man what is wrong with y’all social club login now!

10 answers
Nevan
#1938069
There is a player called IXIISAMIIXI1220 and he kept on killing me and it does my head in he killer me like 4 times could you do anything about it?
#1917021
My man spend too much time on the game n he use a lot of my money on it
Jenaro
I can't log in to my online account. It says my data can not be found and I spent a lot of money on the game
Arpan
Wow
Briceida
I have GTA 5 and it's hard copy...to sign in social club......I don't remember my password....I don't want to crate another account...Plz help..
Edward Burton
If you experience any technical problems with entering Rockstar Games website, please contact Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@rockstargames.com
@Edward Burton That email is only an outgoing email address
Rafael B
#1909527
@Edward Burton The suport not happen... you cant email them.. you can talk to suport on the website but they dont solve anything they dont work they just say things to noobs believe theyr good i have problems with them but this is matter of time someday the suport and that company team will pay for that!
Sachin K
#1945523
@Rafael B which software do you use for ps4 xbox1 and Xbox 360 games how do you get a license
Rafael B
#1945699
@Sachin K lolz
View more answers (9)
Advertisements

Car missing on gta 5 online

by Rayne

My new toreador car that I won of spinning the wheel at the casino has randomly disappeared after I started a vehicle warehouse mission

Gta 5 for PlayStation 4

by Shandi

I can't get online for gta 5

I went my money back

by Scott

I used the Mobile operation center for a month and I went to buy something Else

View

Trying to see if the discount can be applied to my order

by Lanny

View

Please i take gta v free ebic games

by Dae

اتعملو gta v free

by Dae

View

Why haven't I been receiving 1 million every month I have ps plus and play daily

by Kanna

Bought hydro jet on gta online it’s been 3 days no jet and none gone

by Kert

Bought jet online hydro jet gta took my funds but no jet

View

Can you help get my cars back

by Alfredia

My cars have been disappearing throughout the time that I've logged on I had an oppressor a batmobile a mostly some of the fast cars on the game and I logged on one day and they were all gone

How can I get Refund for a Aircraft

I bought the aircraft by mistake I am trying to get a refund

2 answers
#1951195
According to Rockstar Games refund policy digital game purchases may be refunded within 14 days of purchase at the discretion of the retailer. No Digital Game or bundle purchases will be refunded if (a) the transaction included physical goods, virtual Currency, virtual goods or any other non-refundable item or (b) there is more than two hours of playtime collectively associated with the games in the transaction (including free or bonus games). All decisions whether to refund a digital game transaction are solely in the discretion of the retailer.
#1958200
@Edward Burton GTA v human verification problem
View more answers (1)

Mods Menu GTA 5 for PS4

by Tyree H

my problem is that how can I download and install the Mods Menu on my GTA 5 video game because I have the digital version of the video game on my PS4 system.

Bas sport lobby

by Tibor

Why did I get put in a bad sport lobby when I did nothing wrong????

Refund

by Terris

So I worked really hard getting to ware I am now I had 2.3 million in my account on gta 5 on Xbox one I went to go login on my account and there was know money in my account except for maybe like 5000 dollars. Look all I care about is to be a bale to play online I just wish I had my money back so I can pay for some stuff that I need for gta online and every time I go to log in it glitches out or kicks me for no reason at all. So if you could reimbursed my money back I would appreciate it myGaming profile name is tworeaper1993

View

Why am I not receiving my shark card cash?

I purchased a shark card which should give my GTA account 1.25 million dollars. I have waited 24 hours and still not got the cash. Why?

1 answer
#1948304

Open the PlayStation Store on your console, select the option "Redeem codes" in the menu and enter your code. You can also redeem via the Rockstar Social Club website or by using the main menu in the game. If this doesn't help, contact Rockstar Games support via email at support@rockstargames.com.
View

Why is my car disappeared

I whent in moc and my duluxo disappears

1 answer
#1948307
According to Rockstar Games FAQs when exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved. If you still believe you have experienced a loss of progress, please submit a request for support
View

I won car on casino wheel and it disappeared

by Gottlieb

I won car at casino and did not get a chance to pick a garage. Now the car I win disappeared and I cannot find it.

I play gta every day for this and spend many hours playing this game. Please give me the car I fairly won.

Money loss

by Lakota

I had 900.000 in my gtao bank account I have logged into the game today to find I now only have 300.000 and dont know why

View

So if i have lost my oppressor mark one for no reason what do i do

I went into my office garage on day on foot as my garage was full then i went to find my opressor and it wasnt there

2 answers
#1942137
Unfortunately, Rockstar Games does not provide any information about how to get the lost oppressor mark on the company website. The visitors of Rockstar Games community post quite many comments about disappeared oppressor mark. They do not offer any solution on how to get it back either. Please contact the Rockstar Games support team for assistance. You may reach out to them by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Quran
#1941838
Same with my dulexo
View more answers (1)

I cant seem to get my qr code to confirm my email

by Kemon