Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Man what is wrong with y’all social club login now!

8 answers
Nevan
#1938069
There is a player called IXIISAMIIXI1220 and he kept on killing me and it does my head in he killer me like 4 times could you do anything about it?
#1917021
My man spend too much time on the game n he use a lot of my money on it
Jenaro
I can't log in to my online account. It says my data can not be found and I spent a lot of money on the game
Arpan
Wow
Briceida
I have GTA 5 and it's hard copy...to sign in social club......I don't remember my password....I don't want to crate another account...Plz help..
Edward Burton
If you experience any technical problems with entering Rockstar Games website, please contact Rockstar Games customer service by email at support@rockstargames.com
@Edward Burton That email is only an outgoing email address
Rafael B
#1909527
@Edward Burton The suport not happen... you cant email them.. you can talk to suport on the website but they dont solve anything they dont work they just say things to noobs believe theyr good i have problems with them but this is matter of time someday the suport and that company team will pay for that!
View more answers (7)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I won car on casino wheel and it disappeared

by Gottlieb

I won car at casino and did not get a chance to pick a garage. Now the car I win disappeared and I cannot find it.

I play gta every day for this and spend many hours playing this game. Please give me the car I fairly won.

Money loss

by Lakota

I had 900.000 in my gtao bank account I have logged into the game today to find I now only have 300.000 and dont know why

View

So if i have lost my oppressor mark one for no reason what do i do

by Mattew

I went into my office garage on day on foot as my garage was full then i went to find my opressor and it wasnt there

View

I cant seem to get my qr code to confirm my email

by Kemon

Trying to link Amazon gaming to rdo2

When will the cops and crooks dlc be out on PS4

#1939275
According to the “GTA Online Cops & Crooks event coming soon?” posted at dexerto.com, the presumed Cops ‘n’ Crooks patch on course may take on July 21, as part of the major summer update.
For further assistance please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service by phone at (212) 334-6633 or by email at support@rockstargames.com.

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

On GTA online how do I refund all my buildings to get my GTA money

#1939274
According to the “The Biggest GTA Online Cash Giveaway Yet” article posted at rockstargames.com, bonus cash should be deposited in your Maze Bank account within 72 hours of playing.

Casino Heist Glitch

by Joslyn

I did the casino heist with my friend and got less than half what I was supposed to get. I already submitted a complaint with support@***.com but I haven’t had a reply or any response

View

How can i ifsc code edit

I was put my ifsc code

#1934538
Unfortunately, rockstargames.com does not provide information on how to edit IFSC code. Please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service and ask for assistance with your issue. You may try to reach out to them:
  • via the company social media networks.
View

Is there new GTA coming out?

Why not picking up?

#1933713
According to the information provided at techradar.com, GTA 6 release might take place between April 2023 and March 2024.
According to Gamesradar, it is very difficult to predict the release window, but they expect GTA 6 in 2022.

Gta5 online

by Matias

Me and my friend is having trouble sailing gunrunning bunker shipments and wondering if you can help us fix it

View

How can I get a new code for gta v

by Jousha

I have not get the code. It was scratched by someone.

I want to play online so will I get a new code? Thank you.

I think I'm the most hated person on gta5 24hr no friend

by Behr

Hey

when do i get them

by Usman

i payed for two great white shark cards on August 31,2020 and on september 1,2020 didn't get them

View

why can i not join my friends/crew members on gtaV online?

by Nickoli

After reinstalling gtaV recently me and my pals wanted to play online, we've been in the same crew for almost 10 years.. now all of a sudden since reinstalling the game..

it won't let me join my friends/crew.. nor will it let me invite them to my lobby..

I've no alert or message stating any ban (which there shouldn't be as I haven't played the game in ages) Please can you help me sort this out ASAP? Many thanks P.

View

Can I get my gta online account

So I was hoping on and I get a banned because of nothing and can I get it back I had benny's vehicles and modded colors but know clitchs and I had try hard outfits and lost them and my explosives amo from research and acc had 31 mill because of bodgan I was running it with my boys till I got banned rockstar if u read these thanks and can I get it back all of hard work went to wast

2 answers
#1922408
As stated at quora.com, you can try to get unbanned from GTA online by submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
Valkyrie
#1920131
And when I hop on I did not have any thing rockstar if u banned me can I get it back or a hacker got my stuff but I did not get a alert like every body got cause I was searching why are we getting are acc taking it was saying if u get an alert u got banned but I did not get any alerts thanks
View more answers (1)

Money and flying car was taken by a hacker

by Thomes

Hacker took my money and my flying car and won't get it back

Promo for monthly GTA$

by Kamsiyochukwu

I did not receive my August million? What's going on and why is it so hard to contact anyone from rockstar or social club?

Why have you banned me?

I have been working away from home for 3 weeks now... I have come home to play some grand theft auto 5 online and it’s come to my attention that you and your associates have taken my hard work way from me I will do anything to get my player back as I’ve been working my *** off for 2 years now n there was no reason to ban me!

#1924196

According to Rockstar Games your account can be suspended for violating the rules of the company including:
  • modding in online games,
  • exploiting or abusing game mechanics in online games,
  • participating in “money lobbies”,
  • account boosting,
  • account “recovery”,
  • promoting methods of abuse/glitching,
  • promoting modding of online games,
  • manipulating protected game data and code,
  • interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.
You should contact Rockstar games customer service at submitting a ticket at support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Account adjust

My gta online account was reset why I lost content and funds

Philicia