I have had the game since release and have not been able to play online without constant disconnets every 5-10 mins on average. Error message always reads "you have been disconnected from Rockstar game services error 0x20010006".

Here is is months after the release of online play beta and the game is out of the beta and I still continue to get this error every single time I have tried to play this game. I have also previously been in contact with support multiple times regarding this issue and never reached a solution except to not even play the game. I am requesting a full refund from Rockstar games and would like to know how the *** to do so and what channels I need to go through as this is unacceptable and 99% of the reason I got the game to begin was for playing it online when it would go online. As I cannot play and rockstar is the one at fault since the error message clearly states its a fault in their service!!!!

Bought the ultimate edition and what a waste of $100. USD that was. I would think that now that its out of beta and I hadn't tried for a long time to play I would be able to and maybe this issue was resolved.

OBVIOUSLY NOT AS I GET THIS ERROR MESSAGE EVERY 5-10 MINS PLAYING. I'll be damned if I EVER buy another rockstar title as long as I live.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Rockstar Games Pros: Single player.

Rockstar Games Cons: Online gameplay keeps disconnecting, Unstable game servers apparently, Error 0x20010006 happens every 5-10 mins kicking me off.

Comments