Wilmington, Delaware

All the time

Not letting me online

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Janielle

Same here I keep getting two error codes For the last two months I’ve been getting the same to error codes and it’s really annoying I haven’t played online in like three months in RDR 2 the last time I played online in RDR2 was in the beginning of December of 2018 and now I haven’t been able to play RDR2 since then it’s really annoying that it updated but didn’t fix the problem I have

Abhay
@Janielle

same here, getting those errors and disconnects since december 2018 as well have a week worth of emails with their support from back then trying to resolve it and it never was resolved, I just stopped trying because nothing worked. Fast forward to now and I tried again a few days ago and same exact result 5 mins into game kicked and error message "you have been d/c due to fault in rockstar game services error - 0x20010006".

It's obvious to me that this is on their end and seeing how we cannot play this online I would expect a full refund. BUT I KNOW DAM WELL THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Rockstar Games Reviews