Verified Reviewer

My oppressor has disappeared and is no longer in my terrorbyte. When I go to my quick menu to call it in, at first it was telling me that it was destroyed.

So when I would go to mors Mutual Insurance , my terrorbyte wouldn't show up as an option for any stored vehicles (picture attached shows that I can't even make a claim to my terrorbyte), and now when I try to call an oppressor from the quick menu it tells me I do not have an oppressor stored anynore AT ALL.. So it's gone:,( I've been trying everything although my terrorbyte just doesn't seem to show up on mors Mutual anymore. I even tried blowing it up to claim it but it just said it was returned to ur nightclub... I'm not entirely sure how to show proof of my purchase as there isnt a receipt anywhere that I purchased it, I can show that I even payed for the upgrade that allows you to store the vehicle in the truck!

I bought that right after purchasing my oppressor. :( cant find it anywhere I think its glitched and disappeared..

To whom it may concern, I thank you kindly, Sidney

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments