Verified Reviewer

I purchased a $20.00 Shark Card for nephew Ayden on the January 18th for him to be able to buy a fancy car on GTA5 . So I put in my debit card information and so on and made the purchase and my nephew Ayden purchased a car and some other things.

(Im not a gamer so its all over my head). And the night of the 18th he played with his newly purchased items then yesterday on the 19th he signed on after school and all item disappeared, not there at all. And no money either. I would like for his account to be credited $50 for the inconvenience and the heartbreak of a 12 yr old finally getting his fast an furious drift car who little was almost in tears thinking he did something wrong.

So I had my other nephew Kollin come over 16 yes old and he looked into everything and he said that its weird everything purchased with the shark card money had disappeared.

I would love to remedy this problem asap. Thank you

Robert Bannon

Transaction number- 320561****19

Preferred solution: Redemption , plus credits due to the error and panic attack my nephew haddock .

Comments