Update by user Nov 02

Monetary loss is actually $3,890,250+ (upgraded oppressor) in-game $

Original review posted by user Nov 02

I won a car at the casino and it asked me where I wanted to put it. I decided to REPLACE the vehicle in my nightclub garage (my upgraded mk II Oppressor) with the new car.

The replace option is misleading. It didn’t replace my oppressor to its proper terrobyte storage and place the new vehicle in the now unoccupied garage space. It obliterated my over 3 mil purchase that I made with the help of a shark card. I feel like this game has robbed me of real life money due to its inaccurate descriptions.

Yet another example would be the first customer support ticket I tried to fill out that asked “date purchased” but after the submission went through that catagory read “date lost”. I lost my oppressor today but that support ticket doesn’t reflect that. My family plays all the gta games ever since that came out.

I have never been more disappointed or victimized by a game. I should hope this issue can be resolved by compensation through a shark card or restored content, otherwise my family will no longer be able to support the rockstar community, and that’s sad because it has been over 10 years of commitment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto Video Game.

Reason of review: Missing content.

Preferred solution: My oppressor, or $ value of oppressor.

Rockstar Games Pros: So much to keep you busy in the online game.

Rockstar Games Cons: Community support or phone support and cheaters, Very hard to earn money and badsport is annoying, Losing my oppressor.

• Gtav