Tracy, California
1.4

you insisted buy the avenger or the trailer so I did then by the bunker so I did research the weapons so I did so I try to find the area were you weaponize the vehicles you got to buy the weapons workshop then you got to buy the trailer workshop so to do that I've sold all the *** I wanted to keep but I still have to pay 4000 per day my nightclub can't hold it's popularity I have nothing to out run the oppressors so I'm constantly getting my *** handed to me now if you didn't insist that I by the motorcycle clubhouse or the weed Warehouse or the night club or the avenger or that stupid trailer I would have been able to keep all my vehicles an I would have been able to buy the oppressor you hustled me you set me up to keep playing an ste my *** I want refunds on that worthless pounder that worthless weed house that stupid *** night club all the money it cost me on the *** bunker the avenger an whatever it is that stupid assed trailer is *** you very much you pieces of *** I spent alot of money on the Xbox one because you said blah blah first person only to find out my 360 version didn't work so I bought that but my router couldn't keep me online so I bought o e of those I bought an wall extension so my weak *** signal wouldn't drop out I feel that the five hundred bucks I spent should have me playing so you *** proudly said *** me we want more of my money well to tell you *** the truth I'm about to throw it in the trash I been a paying gold customer ever since your garbage came out an it's *** *** you all *** weak ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Video Game.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

We I already wrote a review