Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
4.9
Ease of Use

I killed the Legendary Coyote in Red Dead Redemption 2 and when I skinned the animal it became glitched. Although I had the pelt, it was glitched on the back of my horse.

I could not sell the pelt to a trapper and eventually lost the pelt. The coyote fang was not picked up either.

If there is someway I could have these items placed into my inventory that would be great as I cannot do the animal hunt again. Either that or please make the hunt available again for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Red dead 2 is absolute *** and a total waste of money !!! Never buying another rockshit game ever.

Don’t waste your money. My copy is going back to game first thing tomorrow. 5 times I’ve played the game and haven’t got past chapter 2. This is due to characters going missing which are needed to do certain missions like fishing enabling one to move through the game.

Also robbing houses that you have no idea your have to rob later as part of a mission has led to being stuck with not enough loot to finish particular missions Like Mr.

Wrobel’s ranch. Totally fkd off

Have you find a solution for this? Bc I sort of have the same problem with the coyote.

Killed him, but it’s grayed out when I try and craft the trinket and outfits. Will this affect 100%?