2.4

Rockstar forced PC users to log in using their new launcher. When it opens for the first time, an authenticator pops up asking to verify your e-mail, which I assume is to link it to your social club account.

Mine popped up with an e-mail that is not mine, and the launcher will not let me proceed or change anything until I verify it. Obviously I cannot verify an email I do not own, so I submitted a support ticket to get it fixed. A Rockstar technician responded to it a few hours later and asked for more info (steam id, DOB) and asked me to respond using the email on my social club account and not the service request. I did this right away.

This was 5 days and 5 additional emails later pleading for help and still no response. I just wanna play my game...I don't understand why they won't help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Preferred solution: reset the validator to my actual email as the technician proposed and let me log into my game..

Comments