Hello my name is Trevor Timmons my grand theft auto online account is GottiPurgeXTM7

I was online and just spent between $50 to $80 im sure it was to get about $5,000,000 on the game online and I purchased a Gauntlet Classic and it showed sold I went to the garage and waiting and it never showed up I checked the other garage then request a car and checked the list and I never got it but I did pay for it and it did take my money so I needed up having to sell one of my other cars to buy it again wasting even more of my money on my online account Ive very upset about this and now Im broke on my gta 5 online account!! This isnt the first time Ive had this happen a few times Ive wasted real money to get money online to buy cars between $500,000 to over $1,000,000 and it would show sold when I paid for the car and I would never get them but this time Im furious about it!!!

Im upset I keep spending my real money to get money online and I dont even get what I pay for!!! Also you guys sit there and give away cars at the wheel daily to thousands of people and I dont get crap and Ive had my account for years Ive been online playing!!!

This is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to credit my account with money I dont appreciate paying for stuff and not even getting it wasting my money!!!!!

Xbox one online tag name - GottiPurgeXTM7

Account name - Trevor Timmons

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Video Game.

Preferred solution: I would like my account to be credited for the Gauntlet classic i paid for that I didn’t get and would really appreciate my account to get credited for the other cars that I paid for that I never got I paid $500-$1,000,000 for multiple cars!!!! .

Rockstar Games Pros: There games are amazing, Always having new stuff, Fun game.

Rockstar Games Cons: Loss of millions, Car and money is gone, I want my money back, Purchased money not delivered, Modders are abusing mods and bullying online players.

Comments