Verified Reviewer

MY stupid ignorant fat slobby depressed insecure ex deleted my mkmorand@***.com email account while I was serving 2 years in jail for assaulting her. Now Im frustrated because I cant get access to the content I paid for.

Is there a way to change my email and password address? Why do I have to go through so much effort for a simple account recovery is beyond me but I refuse to ever pay for this game again. I will pirtate it and distribute it on a private cloud server before I ever give another cent to this company.

I am pissed off at the whole system you have it is eons behind everyone elses. Why not invest in a real web designer this *** looks like something someont threw together on WIX and never updated it over the years.

P A T H E T I C

I hope for every dollar I spent on this company becomes cursed and causes the worst *** to happen to such *** peoeple making the *** system to get access to PAID content.

Im being treated like I downloaded a free game and complaining. NO I PAID AND I DESERVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU *** *** EAT *** AND DIE

User's recommendation: Make sure your email is secure and no one can use it.

Location: Athol, Massachusetts