Verified Reviewer

Hi. I'm a long time customer of rockstar games. The online experience with GTA V on the PS4 is horrible. You provide users with lenses to shoot people through buildings despite them not being in a glitch. I have a user in my lobby Golden_Papi65 that literally has everything the game offers at rank 47!!! And is also clearly using exploits cause direct RPG hits do no damage. I have selected the reports, and reported this gamer for greifing at least 10 times, and nothing has been done! So clearly rockstar no longer polices their lobbies, and makes certain gamers that mod, use exploits, or take away from the gaming experience of others is prohibited per TOS!

Rockstar is about to lose me permanently as a customer! If the gaming experience cant be equal, than shut it down and stop making online games! This is exactly why modding became so popular on the PS3, cause modders did a far better job policing the lobbies than Rockstar did. Gamers like Golden_Papi65 that use exploits or modded accounts (made by modders/hackers) should be immediately banned upon repot. but how can that happen if Rockstar doesn't care about the consumer? We pay for an even experience, then when reporting a player using exploits, or modded accounts on the PS4 version, rockstar doesnt absolutely nothing to correct it, or blacklist the player's IP, so they cant play due to violating TOS.

I wont be purchasing GTA 6 when it comes out due to this continued aweful experience. Not everyone gets online to kill, or harm others. Many like myself enjoy the other aspect of the game online, and players like this hurt the integrity of your product.

Please remove the thermal lenses from the game, it provides an unfair advantage, and start policing you lobbies better. I didnt pay my hard earned money for this ***

User's recommendation: Demand Rockstar returns to monitoring their lobbies on the PS4.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto Video Game.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rockstar Games Pros: Story mode.

Rockstar Games Cons: Online experience is greatly unfair.

Comments