I am in my 3rd ban .This ban I am accused of modding , hacking ,and glitching .

I have never ran any programs in GTA 5 pc version or any other games what so ever . Rockstar community support and phone support will not listen at all they still say I run mods . On online community support all they do is keep wanting to see my stats . I keep telling them I am looking to have the ban lifted and they won't go any further to resolve it .Seems to me rockstar will not admit any wrong doing on there part ,they even twist things up on online support saying I am threatening them .

What is wrong with them . 3/9/2016 is the ban date for 10 days for doing nothing . On phone calls to support im put on hold for hours or I give up and hang up . The community online support keeps banning me because they feel they are wrong and ban me there .

4 accounts are banned .I have not modded or hacked in any game even GTA 5 .

This person wrote the review because of "accused of hacking" at Rockstar Games and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rockstar Games to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was community support or phone support and cheaters. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rockstar Games rockstar games grand theft auto 5 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rockstar Games?

Comments

Same here mate I've just got banned for Second time and I wasn't even on it and I don't *** or cheat in anyway

SakisBoss123