101 views
2.3

I bought GTA5 when it came on sale 2/18/17 or so, sold some counter strike skins to get it. I played it for about 4 or 5 days and had a lot of fun.

But i launched the game today and got a message that said i was suspended for a month and would lose all of my progress. I promptly called RockStar "Technical" Support and talked to a phone representative. After about 15 minutes the man found my account and he told me that i was suspended for either "modding, cheating, abusing game mechanics, or hindering the game play of other players". When i asked to hear what i did i was told that they did not have that information to give me.

I asked why and they said "we are only here for technical issues. I then asked if anyone would know or have any way to tell me how to get rid of the suspension. I was told that there was no way for them to find out why i was banned. So i made the assumption that there was no way that i would have the suspension so i gave up trying to get the rep to help me because clearly there was nothing that they were willing to do.

I can surly say that i did NOT cheat or *** or do any of the other things that the Rep said that i could have done to get the suspension. And furthermore, i was given a reward twice that gave me 2000$ for being a "good sport". Also, the items that i had only valued around 600 thousand dollars (not very much money in the game). i got all of my money fairly and did not in any way cheat.

I would like to close by saying Grand Theft Auto is a great game, but i believe i was unfairly given a suspension. I would NOT suggest this game for anyone that would only play online, as how i was treated.

Howerver the single player is very fun. Thanks, James

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Preferred solution: My Suspension Taken Away .

Rockstar Games Pros: Single player, Community.

Rockstar Games Cons: Costumer service.

Comments

My account was suspended too, I don't know why, I was not blowing up players cars or anything, in fact I also received 2,000 for good behavior, then this. I see modders ALL the time, putting blades on a yacht and flying around the city, putting christmas trees, pool tables, other stuff on you.

I've been put in cages, dropped off in the ocean.I have not done anything like this but I get my account suspended. Why doesn't rockstar suspend those people's accounts.

And how does someone disable the 'kick' from the menu? I can't do that, how can they do that??

Rockstar Games Reviews