3.1
Ease of Use

Hi to whomever this may concern,

I have been hacked.

Someone has hijacked my account in GTA 5 and has changed the e-mail address. i have attached pictures for your reference.

I hope whoever took it does not delete any of my online game progress.

Please help me recover this account, i can provide any information necessary. i paid a lot of money for this game and this disappoints me a lot.

Looking forward to a sincere reply.

PS:- ive had this account since 2008 when i got mid night club L.A and my gamer tag for the longest time has been DemonicAvenger97, when i recently changed to BOTlewis97. the account details are wrong. my date of birth is 6 nov, 1997 , my nationality is Sri Lankan. and my nickname is was BOTLewis (please see attached picture)

Im willing to provide all the info you need to recover my account to prove i am the true owner. please let me know what i can do to help.

I had to make a new account to submit this request.

Kind Regards,

Rannon

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Reason of review: Account got hijacked.

Preferred solution: i just want my account back so i can change the password and hopefully all my in game progress is still there ( online ).

Rockstar Games Pros: Content they put out for the game.

Rockstar Games Cons: Amount of chinese hackers that can exist in a single session.

Comments