Verified Reviewer

I need to *** know why the *** in the heist job AT THE SAME *** PREP MISSION uou have different stories???

I mean i did a prep mission very easy then when i helped my friend with THE SAME *** PREP MISSION the story is more difficult. 181636**** cops showing around and start shooting you and you litterely font have a way out.

And now my friend cant do any of the heist because of this *** prep mission.

And one more thing why the *** when i die on the road respawn point is *** miles away on a *** mountain and no car can get there because to far away from a suitible road i mean what the *** is this dumb *** Who the *** is working there and come uo with this *** ideas. Do something cuz else *** your game!!!!

User's recommendation: My recommendation is not to buy this game till this *** do something with the problems i mentioned!

Comments