Verified Reviewer

Hey Rockstar, Its GunRum. You guys probably heard of me, well I was doing wagon rotations In your guys game; and people say Its a glitch, but I made looking for group posts of Xbox about It; to help others, and for the enjoyment.

Basically It was when you quit out of the game, at the end of the delivery you kept your goods. But anyway, I love Red Dead; and your guys games. And very fortunate that we have developers like you around today, but enforcement gave me a Permanent Ban on my account XGunxRumX due to people mass reporting my profile and looking for group posts. It isnt fair to me Im In this position, Bc I was just taken advantage of something you guys intentionally put In your game, and I wasnt getting an advantage against anyone or getting anyone a disadvantage.

I been posting to forums about this, contacting support; and been trying everything to get the account back, and enforcement hasnt lifted It, theres cases opened hopefully they see.. But If you guys could, please try to get In contact with Enforcement and see If they can lift the ban. Since this was a fault In your guys game; and you didnt come out telling others not to do It.

Itd mean alot, Its Xbox Enforcement, but hopefully this might help. Including my emails still locked, so trying to get that fixed to.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Preferred solution: Help get my account unbanned by enforcement, and playable again .

Rockstar Games Pros: I enjoy the games a lot, Good games, Great content, Fun games.

Comments