Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 13

Trying one more time since the ticket has been closed already and no one answers.Here is all the history.Fra: Ola Engen Sendt: tirsdag 11. februar 2020 18:59Til: Rockstar Support Emne: Sv: [Rockstar Support] Re: Request #16121083 I uploaded the screenshots that was requested in this mail.Unfortunately i did not find the CDkey.

My friend bought it as a gift and got no CDkey in his email. Also am not able to locate the CDkey in steam with the normal functions i know about, i also took a screenshot to show you that the "CDkey" option is missing when right clicking. If i use the same function on for example GTA V i am able to see the "CDkey" tab, and if i search in regedit i find GTA V CDkey, but not RDR.If there is any way i can locate the key, i would appreciate some help with that.steamID64: 76561197987015030Fra: Rockstar Support Sendt: fredag 31. januar 2020 15:06Til: Garderobemann1 Emne: [Rockstar Support] Re: Request #16121083 ##- Please type your reply above this line -##Your request has been marked solved.Feel free to respond directly to this email and your comments will be added to the ticket.To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below to log on to Social Club and you will then proceed to your support ticket.https://support.rockstargames.com/requests/16121083Note that Social Club is a free Rockstar community service which offers access to special in-game bonuses and exclusive website features.

If you do not already have a Social Club account, you will need to create an account after clicking the above ticket link to access your ticket. If you do not have a Social Club account, you can still update your ticket as necessary by replying directly to any emails you receive from Support.Neal A. (Rockstar Support)Jan 24, 08:58 ESTHello Garderobemann1,Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.We understand your concern with regards to not being able to play Red Dead Redemption 2. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.We would like some more information to verify the ownership of your account linked to the game for further investigation, please provide us the below information: Screenshot of the email receipt for the game showing the date and amount of purchase.Screenshot of the full Steam window showing your Steam username and the game in your Steam library.

Screenshot of the Steam CD Key window clearly displaying the code. The activation serial key typed into the text body of the request. Your Steam ID64 (this can be found using http://steamidconverter.com/) Once we have this information, we will research your issue and get back with you when we reach a resolution. Best regards, Neal A.Rockstar SupportGarderobemann1Jan 23, 10:31 ESTI gave you my Gamertag and steam ID on last post.

I also told you that I can not enter my E-mail and this is why I need help.My friend paid for the game and I did not chose to link it to that spesific account, that's something rockstar did automatically.Date of birth is 26.03.94 if this is of any relevance. My original question is still not answered: "is it possible to help me recover my account without my Email, is there any other information I can provide that enables you to help me instead of sending an automatic answer? Or is the answer simply "no"? If you can't help me I want a real answer and a refund for the game I cannot open thanks to you and not a copy paste standard trash answer that's says you want to help me, but contradicts every bit of information I just gave.Kalab H.

(Rockstar Support)Jan 20, 19:07 ESTHello,Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.We would be glad to help reset the Authenticator for you, but before we proceed, we seek your help to gather the following pieces of information for verification purpose:Platform name (PSNID / Gamertag / Steam ID)Date of Birth associated with the Social Club accountNote: The reply to this message would need to be via the email which was used to create the Social Club account, and not by logging into the Support site and updating this ticket, for us to verify the ownership of the account.Once we have all the required information, we can go ahead and help you reset the 2-Step Verification of your account.Best regards,Rockstar SupportGarderobemann1Jan 20, 13:49 ESTHey!I had auto login on my old social club account, and when my friend bought Red Dead Redemption 2, steam automatically linked the game to my old GTA V account.Then i had to download the rockstar launcher, but when i had done that i was asked to confirm my e-mail account, and i can't do that anymore becuase i have been unable to retrieve the e-mail account for years, sadly i don't remember enough details to get it back, have tried TONS of times and decleared the e-mail as lost.

I asked steam to link red dead redemption to another account, but they say they say i need to contact you to get the help i need.Is there a way to link my account to another email or link RDR 2 to another account, with any other personal or payment information? If not, i need refund because i have not been able to play the game and also my GTA V stopped working when i needed to verify my email again.If i can't fix this i can't play any rockstar game and will not buy any more of them.old email: mr.bombastic-fantastic@hotmail.com

Original review posted by user Feb 13

I filed the rest of the details and sent in a mail, since that was the only option. But they stopped answering cause they had marked the case as resolved.

And I was also denied making a new ticket :S

Background history, read from bottom to top:

Fra: Ola Engen &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lt;;;ola.engen@hotmail.com>

Sendt: torsdag 13. februar 2020 17:02

Til: Rockstar Support &;amp;lt;support@rockstargames.com&;amp;gt;

Emne: Vs: [Rockstar Support] Re: Request #16121083

Here is all the history.

Fra: Ola Engen

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rockstar Games Pros: Funny games.

Rockstar Games Cons: If you get mail trouble you risk losing everything you paid for.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Gta V

Comments

Ola E

Tried posting the conversation between myself and Rockstar Games, but only the end of it was actually posted so i try again: "Trying one more time since the ticket has been closed already and no one answers. Here is all the history.

Fra: Ola Engen Sendt: tirsdag 11. februar 2020 18:59 Til: Rockstar Support Emne: Sv: [Rockstar Support] Re: Request #16121083 I uploaded the screenshots that was requested in this mail. Unfortunately i did not find the CDkey. My friend bought it as a gift and got no CDkey in his email.

Also am not able to locate the CDkey in steam with the normal functions i know about, i also took a screenshot to show you that the "CDkey" option is missing when right clicking. If i use the same function on for example GTA V i am able to see the "CDkey" tab, and if i search in regedit i find GTA V CDkey, but not RDR. If there is any way i can locate the key, i would appreciate some help with that. steamID64: 76561197987015030 Fra: Rockstar Support Sendt: fredag 31.

januar 2020 15:06 Til: Garderobemann1 Emne: [Rockstar Support] Re: Request #16121083 ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request has been marked solved. Feel free to respond directly to this email and your comments will be added to the ticket. To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below to log on to Social Club and you will then proceed to your support ticket. https://support.rockstargames.com/requests/16121083 Note that Social Club is a free Rockstar community service which offers access to special in-game bonuses and exclusive website features.

If you do not already have a Social Club account, you will need to create an account after clicking the above ticket link to access your ticket. If you do not have a Social Club account, you can still update your ticket as necessary by replying directly to any emails you receive from Support. Neal A. (Rockstar Support) Jan 24, 08:58 EST Hello Garderobemann1, Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand your concern with regards to not being able to play Red Dead Redemption 2. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like some more information to verify the ownership of your account linked to the game for further investigation, please provide us the below information: Screenshot of the email receipt for the game showing the date and amount of purchase. Screenshot of the full Steam window showing your Steam username and the game in your Steam library.

Rockstar Support Garderobemann1 Jan 23, 10:31 EST I gave you my Gamertag and steam ID on last post. I also told you that I can not enter my E-mail and this is why I need help. My friend paid for the game and I did not chose to link it to that spesific account, that's something rockstar did automatically. Date of birth is 26.03.94 if this is of any relevance.

My original question is still not answered: "is it possible to help me recover my account without my Email, is there any other information I can provide that enables you to help me instead of sending an automatic answer? Or is the answer simply "no"? If you can't help me I want a real answer and a refund for the game I cannot open thanks to you and not a copy paste standard trash answer that's says you want to help me, but contradicts every bit of information I just gave. Kalab H.

(Rockstar Support) Jan 20, 19:07 EST Hello, Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We would be glad to help reset the Authenticator for you, but before we proceed, we seek your help to gather the following pieces of information for verification purpose: Platform name (PSNID / Gamertag / Steam ID) Date of Birth associated with the Social Club account Note: The reply to this message would need to be via the email which was used to create the Social Club account, and not by logging into the Support site and updating this ticket, for us to verify the ownership of the account. Once we have all the required information, we can go ahead and help you reset the 2-Step Verification of your account. Best regards, Rockstar Support Garderobemann1 Jan 20, 13:49 EST Hey!

I had auto login on my old social club account, and when my friend bought Red Dead Redemption 2, steam automatically linked the game to my old GTA V account. Then i had to download the rockstar launcher, but when i had done that i was asked to confirm my e-mail account, and i can't do that anymore becuase i have been unable to retrieve the e-mail account for years, sadly i don't remember enough details to get it back, have tried TONS of times and decleared the e-mail as lost. I asked steam to link red dead redemption to another account, but they say they say i need to contact you to get the help i need. Is there a way to link my account to another email or link RDR 2 to another account, with any other personal or payment information?

If i can't fix this i can't play any rockstar game and will not buy any more of them. old email: mr.bombastic-fantastic@hotmail.com"

Rockstar Games Reviews