Contact Rockstar Games

2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Rockstar Games to Ask about:

Account:

• “Mix up accounts”
  • “Pre-orders red Dead Redemption 2 on the wrong account, I would-be like a refund so I can buy it on the right account”
  • “My GTA V account on Xbox was hacked I and I 5 million and I play on Xbox One my name is mrflashkicinazz”

Cards:

• “Shark card bonus pay outs”
  • “I bought a great white shak card and never got the bonus”
  • “I bought a great white shakr card and it didnt give me my money”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I did not get my money from a heist”
  • “I played every day or the final week of summer. And I did not receive my 1.15 million dollars”
  • “I didnt get my 50% bonus cash from the 85 dollar shark card”

Request for Information:

• “I have a few questions about gta”
  • “Can I download games to a MacBook Pro ?”
  • “My crew was deleted but my friends still on the crew how can I get my crew back”

Refund:

• “I bought a mobile operations center and I want too refund it”
  • “Bought a house need a refund for wrong house on GTA v”
  • “Refund on avenger and moc”

Product/ Service:

• “Because I tried to buy a CEO but like it pops up like I can like go to a VIP but I can't go to enter the building cuz it doesn't say I have the building”
  • “Did not mean to buy a yacht”
  • “My vehicle disappeared after buying a megaladon card”

Staff:

• “Because I bought GTA five and there’s like a glitch in the game it will not work and I need to talk to customer service because it’s a new game and I’ve never had this happen before I am very unhappy customer I have a PlayStation four”
  • “I can't sit up my staff in my night it black me out in put me to the home scream”
  • “Coustmer service”

Payments and Charges:

• “Overcharge”
  • “Unknown transaction”
  • “No tax rebate”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I need new activation code”
  • “I bought gta5 pc download but i need am activation code to download”
  • “Activate”

Return/ Replace:

• “We want to transfer replaced cars to our new second garage”
  • “Need to change an email of 1 of my social club accounts”
  • “My baby 5 years old replaced my by in accident i just bought deluxo for 50 dollars online please help me to replace it”

Employment:

• “Get kicked after finishing a job and don't get paid”
  • “Not getting a car i paid for. support are not doing their job. Now all they say is they dont have any proof. I paid over 900,000 for a car that didnt show up. I just want the same support from rockstar that we give you. Support has gotten lazy .”

Other:

• “Social Club Issue”
  • “Grand theft auto My Money I Accidentally Clicked On changed Apperance And It Spent 100k I only had 200k”
  • “Saying thank u”

About Rockstar Games

Top 5 Rockstar Games Services

Customer Care, Deal

Top 5 Likes about Rockstar Games

Game itself, Game overall, Game and the graphics, Single player, Game is fun customer service is atrocious though

Top 5 Dislikes about Rockstar Games

Poor customer service, Hackers, Being forced into online services, Bad support, Website design

Summary

Rockstar Games is a  video game development company. The company has been on the market since 1998. It is headquartered in New York. Rockstar Games has brought to the market such games as Max Payne 3, Grand Theft Auto, L.A. Noire and Red Dead Redemption, etc. Rockstar Games has its own social club which is considered to be an online gaming service. Game information, trailers and screenshots are available on the website of the company. Rockstar Games has its own game engine which is called Rage. It is used for games simplification on Xbox, Mac and Windows systems, etc. Rockstar Games also has its own warehouse of music CDs, apparel and collectibles. Mobile games, PC games, games demos and soundtracks can be downloaded directly from the website.

Rockstar Games reviews and complaints

MasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Rockstar Games Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Rockstar Games to

i
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Rockstar Games? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup