After a week of fighting and sending various videos to show the transaction history....first video it didnt show my psn...my fault. The second video which was more thorough and clearly showed my PSN beneath my real name on two occasions and all necessary information along with two sony bill of sales from my email was not enough to suffice.

Clearly the support team is lacking in many ways. It also takes about 24 hours from each response to get another response which almost always says they need more. After my last video there isn't more i can show them and I feel they are simply wasting my time. Over $15 spent, it has made me lose faith in Rockstar.

I will never purchase from them again. If I were in a different circumstance, I would have chosen the option to get my money back but that is almost surely as much of a hassle as I am dealing with here. Just an unnecessarily difficult situation. OH as well as the submit a ticket button is fake on the website.

It takes you back to categories when you hover over it. Horrible business practice. If its grounds for I will make sure to report it to the BBB.

Have a nice day you incompetent company. I will not show proof videos/images as it contains personal information.

User's recommendation: Never buy from Rockstar Games.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Berlin, Land Berlin