Verified Reviewer

I think it is out if order that i go out earn my money and spend it on your gaming systems and games for you to just Turn around and reset all my characters work. Causing me alarm and distress.

Because of some mistakes rockstar made in the creation of the new dlc, you have been mass resetting characters in gta online. You cant deal with all your loyal players like this or your company will fall. I dont feel like ever purchasing anything from rockstar again as i will be constantly in fear of someone pressing a reset button. This has never happened to me in any game ever.

Leave us to have our fun, its bad enough having cops on the game, without having to fear getting reset. I paid money for the game and shark cards and criminal enterprise and put a lot of effort and time into the game play, to be deleted by some automatic system is unfair.

Please have a heart and sort out my account. HANDSWORTHMAGIC

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto Video Game.

Preferred solution: I want my character back and exactly the same as it was up to 2 weeks ago max.

Rockstar Games Pros: It is very fun.

Rockstar Games Cons: Pricing shark cards, Laggy server, Unfair game.

Comments