Verified Reviewer

RockStar will not answer their phone and most of the customer service response is BOTS. They have wronged allot of people over the last few days over an issue in their software and have not addressed the issue fairly.

Ive personal invested over $800.00 in Shark Cards on GTA 5 for them to delete all my progress and assets from my account with out even a warning. Never had an issue never been kick banned or warned. Over 1000 hours in game play with a great group of guys in my crew.

The issues they dont address and go unanswered are the true moders the guys that are level 6000 with 14 billion dollars the god mode players who blow your shipments up the god mode jets the grifers who just go in to destroy and create problems. Their own policy says they wont take what was honestly earned or purchased through Cards but deleted my entire account along with thousands of other accounts.

User's recommendation: Find another game to play don’t support RockStar Games or their new release on PS 5.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto Video Game.

Preferred solution: Return my progress and restore my account to the pre glitch date and at least be decent and send out some kind of warning or temporary suspension bad sport. .

Rockstar Games Pros: Playing with friends.

Rockstar Games Cons: No customer service, No support.

Comments

Krysti
#1917156

Did it to me to I did take advantage of a glitch they deleted my entire account. I invested several hundred dollars as well I did their glitch about10 times and lost two years of work no warning the game is extremely over priced and earning money is a grind taking advantage of the glitch wasn’t the right thing to do but deleting my entire account wasn’t fair never even had a warning on the game.

Rockstar Games Reviews