Sow i was like up at 11:00 and i was selling my business and then my i help my friend with some set ups for a casino hist because he got gold and we did it and then we split the take and i got 1 mill with some extra and when i got the money it was in my wallet and i put it my bank and i was falling asleep and i was getting tired and i fell asleep sow i said i was going to play with my friend in the morning and i got on and i new how much money i had and I already had 500k because i sold 3 business but i use the money to buy supplies for my business and i dont spend money on cars only on supplys and i got everything from the sale of this week and i did a casino hist before we got the casino hist with the gold and i got apc and i saved money for the other sale and in the morning i had 500k and i did not spend it on nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games The Diamond Casino Heist Video Game.

Rockstar Games Cons: Glitches and issus.

Comments