Verified Reviewer

Hi I am very concerned about something that has happened to my account. ( Steam name ManKiller 321) Yesterday during my game with my brother in an online server, a hacker kept griefing me by throwing cars and putting me in cages,I ended up quitting the game because it was impossible to play.

We reported him and when i logged in today I see I have an account ban for a month and my character has been reset. Is this something the hacker did to me? Why is Rockstar doing this to me when i have done nothing? Who can review my account to see what happened?

I have spent alot of money on this game and this is equivalent to stealing my money.

I have nothing to hide, please look into this as i am being harassed, i need answers. I am worried to see i have a ban after being harassed by a modder in game.

User's recommendation: Do not spend nmoney with this company, their algorithm will ban you as a mistake and you cant ask them to reverse it.

Preferred solution: A review of the mistaken banning .

Comments