Verified Reviewer

2.6

I believe I was banned for being in a car meet and blowing some cars up, but honestly the guys said to clear it all out. They're also starting to blow stuff up first.

Also, if I ever chased anyone for too long blowing them up it was because of some verbal abuse to me or something they did first. Some people like to use the N word around me, and I hate it.

Please let me know what I did wrong. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Find a new session or quit the game and rejoin when getting flamed for no reason.

Preferred solution: Ban removed, since I was the victim. I don't get how if I blow someone up, after they blow me up; how that's a bad sport...?.

Rockstar Games Pros: Good games to play, Played many years.

Rockstar Games Cons: How you took all my money, No customer service, Many glitches and hackers, Ban you when youre the victim.

Comments

#2022149

Sounds like Rockstar banned the right person. Why lie at this point?

#2022367
@PissedConsumer2022149

What are you trying to say? Do you just leave generally opionionated comments on everyone's posts?

#2023716
@Leiloni Uiv

If I see there's more to the story then yes I'll comment. If you want to talk where everyone agrees with you then look for a wall in real life.

You broke the rules and got reported. Poor you right?

#2025243
@PissedConsumer2023716

Okay what’s with all the BS, this is a game that is designed for you to kill other people. I found out the reason I was actually banned and it wasn’t because of grieving the griefers, it’s because I replied to someone’s nasty message to me.

Point is, this game is toxic and you “regulators” are wimps. Let people kill when they want. Make passive servers if you want to separate the two. Sea of thieves did it..

and also to the people who found my post and actually wrote a comment about how they think I deserved it.

I hope you guys realize you have no life trying to sway the readers over something you didn’t even ask any questions about. Real private eyes over here..

#2022371