Verified Reviewer

4.3

I've been meaning to send this email a while ago just have undergone a tough couple of months. I have previously had a PSN account which I have spent hours upon hours playing gta 5 on.

I had spent money and time getting a lot of money and vehicles etc. That account was later banned by PSN for other reasons not relating glitches. I further made a new account which is my current one. I started new on GTA 5 and even got better then old ac.

I began to use money glitches as I began to find it was too difficult to afford some items and I didn't want to spend more money. I was completely unaware that I could receive any reset on my account and if so I would not of done any. Ive spent so much time in the game and made it level 270. One day I tried to log on and didn't receive any notification but went straight into a level 1 account.

I couldn't check my mail to see if I had received email stating my account reset because the devices that had access to that email are broken.

If, you could please help me. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rockstar Games Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Rockstar Games Pros: I played alot of years, Content they put out for the game, I get to play the game, Grown up with it.

Rockstar Games Cons: Needs to fix the money problems, Zero support, Faster response, No proper warnings.

Comments

#1919402

Just gana take down the servers if y’all gana take accounts from some stupid bug y’all allowed y’all *** up

#1919125

You cheated while others genuinely earned their income. You deserve nothing.

#1919192
@PissedConsumer1919125

only because i lost my old account with everything you wanka. My lord this issue was directed to you it was for the company bud.

#1919411
@PissedConsumer1919192

You losing your account doesn't make it ok to cheat? Your validation is flawed.

Nice passive aggressive thumbs down. Probably a broke tooth peasant from england.

Don't forget to thumbs down this comment! It's great cheaters like you get nothing now.

#1919112

You cheated. Now earn your way honestly again or leave.

#1919124
@PissedConsumer1919112

I’m sorry if you feel that way but i wasn’t aware that it would get me banned.

#1919410
@PissedConsumer1919124

So free money using a glitch sounded like it was ok? You knew it was wrong. Grow up and face what you did.

#1919449